Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Case for Worry

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's more shots that might show how it looks naturally better.(?) I only pulled the sides back. Maybe a more realistic angle, rather than pulling my super long front hair back?
Textbook mature hairline. And age doesn't mean sh*t. My hairline receded when I was 20-21 then never moved again and I'm 27.

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Edward McGregor have same hairline since 20 years old without temples points....
b8608f7a6517eda31a3ffd173a13019f--beautiful-men-beautiful-people.jpg

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No one said a mature hairline wasn't male pattern baldness, calm down hero. It's called a mature hairline because tons of men recede to that hairline in their early 20s and stay there for many many years. Don't tell me that's bullsbjt because a simple google search of men with this life long case is obvius. Just because you probably have advanced balding doesn't mean you can drag everyone down into your worthless hole you call a life.

Lol stfu

You have no idea what you are talking about and are just coping to pretend like obvious male pattern baldness isn't male pattern baldness.

Stop giving people false information to make yourself feel like you don't have pattern hairloss.

If he hits NW4 and stays there, which plenty of people do, are you going to tell him "oh, that's just a REALLY mature hairline". Get real.

OP get on finasteride soon or you will regret it. That's all there is to this conversation.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol stfu

You have no idea what you are talking about and are just coping to pretend like obvious male pattern baldness isn't male pattern baldness.

Stop giving people false information to make yourself feel like you don't have pattern hairloss.

If he hits NW4 and stays there, which plenty of people do, are you going to tell him "oh, that's just a REALLY mature hairline". Get real.

OP get on finasteride soon or you will regret it. That's all there is to this conversation.
Shut your ignorant *** up lmao. I know I have male pattern baldness wtf are you talking about. Your reading comprehension isn't very good is it? I said a mature hairline is male pattern baldness. The difference is many men recede slightly at an early age and stay that way for 10-20 years and have extremely extremely slow male pattern baldness, aka a mature hairline. Every doctor in the world refers to this as a mature hairline but you, the dumb f*** from hairloss talk. Com cracked the secret, there's no mature hairline, you're right. Lmao. You're just a hair hater. Hairloss so advanced you hate on anyone with a hairline. You legit have no idea what youre talking about because you base everyone off receding from a straight hairline, absolute rookie sh*t.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol stfu

No one gets to a Norwood 3 or 4 by age 20 and keeps it no, that's aggressive hairloss, so go back into the depressed cave you crawled out of. Actually, you should "just bic it bro" lmaoooo

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Edward McGregor have same hairline since 20 years old without temples points....
View attachment 58643

Dude's def on anti-androgens. Using someone from Hollywood isn't really a good example. Unlike the normal world where those of us treating out hair loss are in the minority, in Hollywood the minority is dudes NOT treating their hair loss

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shut your ignorant *** up lmao. I know I have male pattern baldness wtf are you talking about. Your reading comprehension isn't very good is it? I said a mature hairline is male pattern baldness. The difference is many men recede slightly at an early age and stay that way for 10-20 years and have extremely extremely slow male pattern baldness, aka a mature hairline. Every doctor in the world refers to this as a mature hairline but you, the dumb f*** from hairloss talk. Com cracked the secret, there's no mature hairline, you're right. Lmao. You're just a hair hater. Hairloss so advanced you hate on anyone with a hairline. You legit have no idea what youre talking about because you base everyone off receding from a straight hairline, absolute rookie sh*t.

I'm NW2. If you are NW2 in your 20s, you don't have a "mature hairline" and only doctors with degrees from boxes of Cracker Jack would call it a "mature hairline." You have NW2 and thus male pattern baldness (like 70% of men will get at some point) and the likelihood of it staying that way is low.

What guarantee do you have that he's going to stay this way?

None. Your advice is to "wait until your hair looks like sh*t" before doing anything.

Get on finasteride.

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude's def on anti-androgens. Using someone from Hollywood isn't really a good example. Unlike the normal world where those of us treating out hair loss are in the minority, in Hollywood the minority is dudes NOT treating their hair loss
You are right, but I know guys with receded hairline with thick for many years

@That Guy I agree with you about mature hairline doesn't exist it's true 100%...but some guys are just "programmed" to lose some hairs in the hairline in an young age and keep most the hair in old age

I don't trust to much about Norwood scale...but for example a young with 20 years old with NW2 can be a NW3 with 50 years old.

For me, it's male pattern baldness but very slow....so don't make any sense take finasteride or minoxidil or others treatments.

But, you don't know if your hair stay same or worse...so I recommend take pics every 3 or 6 months to see if your hair stay same stage or worse...if this get worse YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!

Alk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This dude is a clear nw2 2.5. I have a widows peak and my peak is literally two incheas from between my eyes. Yes widows peaks make recession look a little more prounounced but idk why ppl confuse a true widows peak with the m of male pattern baldness its just not the same. That being said no one can really tell where this ops hairline was originally but as it stands now its past a mature hairline. Maybe his hair was always like this since he left the womb, in which case he may not have any hairloss but lets be real thats not the case.

Señor AIDidaS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's more shots that might show how it looks naturally better.(?) I only pulled the sides back. Maybe a more realistic angle, rather than pulling my super long front hair back?

First pic looks worse to me.
You are right, but I know guys with receded hairline with thick for many years

@That Guy I agree with you about mature hairline doesn't exist it's true 100%...but some guys are just "programmed" to lose some hairs in the hairline in an young age and keep most the hair in old age

I don't trust to much about Norwood scale...but for example a young with 20 years old with NW2 can be a NW3 with 50 years old.

For me, it's male pattern baldness but very slow....so don't make any sense take finasteride or minoxidil or others treatments.

But, you don't know if your hair stay same or worse...so I recommend take pics every 3 or 6 months to see if your hair stay same stage or worse...if this get worse YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!

The Norwood scale is something I've never been too fond of either. It does a good job categorizing NW3-7 but I think there is a lot of variation in what could be considered a 1 or 2. We've got people here who disagree on whether a NW0 exists for instance. Some people think NW0 and 1 are the same thing, and others who think they are completely different stages. Similarly I think there are also a lot of people who have differing opinions on what a NW2 looks like. I wish there was a more definitive scale.

shookwun

Reaction score
balding and heading to a Norwood 3.

Temples along with temple points are completely goNE.

Forelock is starting to develop a balding pattern

jellyfish

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel so dumb...I just dug up old pictures. I had shorter hair all my life that goes forward, so it would go out and curl up constantly masking my hairline. It wasn't until my hair was longer I was able to set it back ALL the way, and then I began to panic. Guys, this mature hairline must've come trough when I was 17. It hasn't changed a bit. It's always been misshapen and with a deep widows peak that rests a little above my third eyebrow crease (higher than most people's, I know.) Still going to my appointment tomorrow to check it out...just in case. Thanks for all of your input!

jellyfish

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel so dumb...I just dug up old pictures. I had shorter hair all my life that goes forward, so it would go out and curl up constantly masking my hairline. It wasn't until my hair was longer I was able to set it back ALL the way, and then I began to panic. Guys, this mature hairline must've come trough when I was 17. It hasn't changed a bit. It's always been misshapen and with a deep widows peak that rests a little above my third eyebrow crease (higher than most people's, I know.) Still going to my appointment tomorrow to check it out...just in case. Thanks for all of your input!
To further clarify - although it masks my hairline, it's easy to tell in older pictures, especially ones where I have wet hair, that it's exactly the same. I'll try to post them when I'm not busy.

shookwun

Reaction score
There is no mature hairline. Entire temples and peaks-points have receded back along with your forelock showing signs of regression.

cope train

finasteride

choose 1

here is a 'mature hairline' :D

220px-President_Reagan_during_a_meeting_with_members_of_Congress_1983.jpg

jellyfish

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is no mature hairline. Entire temples and peaks-points have receded back along with your forelock showing signs of regression.

cope train

finasteride

choose 1

here is a 'mature hairline' :D

View attachment 58683
Not trying to cope, still going in tomorrow for a consultation. However, my hairline never once looked like that guys ever, even as a child. My head is a completely different shape, and I haven't had any thinning or shedding.

shookwun

Reaction score
The good news is that you have great density. Catch your loss this early and you will maintain an even thicker head then you already have with the introduction of finasteride.

if it bugs you then a small transplant in the future can restore lost density and temple peaks.

This one guy crystalcuck12 is an I-d-i-o-t on cope.

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The good news is that you have great density. Catch your loss this early and you will maintain an even thicker head then you already have with the introduction of finasteride.

if it bugs you then a small transplant in the future can restore lost density and temple peaks.

This one guy crystalcuck12 is an I-d-i-o-t on cope.
Dude shut the f*** up because you literally don't know sh*t. You posted a picture of Reagan who has no hairloss literally definition of a juvenile hairline. My hairline looked like this kids from when I was born that's why I feel I can give a better description of what's going on. It's not coping seriously you circle jerking depressed losers just bash in low Norwoods. The ignorance on this forum is legit hilarious. You think you're experience but you literally are a robot of what's repeated by active losers on this site. "There's no mature hairline" like mature hairline is describing someone who has male pattern baldness but extremely slow where they go to a Norwood 1.5 -2 at early 20s and where they can go 30 years passing before they pass another norwood. Tell me that's not true because my entire family has this pattern. I don't give a f*** about "coping" another abused term on this site by depressed bald people like yourself. My hairloss is stable, has been for a while. Doctors have told me I'm a Norwood 2 I don't need to come comment on someone's picture to justify my own Norwood 2 that makes no fuckin sense lol. Crawl back into your troll hole you kissless virgin.

Last edited:

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this kids hairlines been like this for 2 years I can GUARANTEE he stays around this Norwood for years. Jellyfish tell me what Norwood the doxtor tells you that you are and make sure you bring a pic of where your hairline was originally

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm NW2. If you are NW2 in your 20s, you don't have a "mature hairline" and only doctors with degrees from boxes of Cracker Jack would call it a "mature hairline." You have NW2 and thus male pattern baldness (like 70% of men will get at some point) and the likelihood of it staying that way is low.

What guarantee do you have that he's going to stay this way?

None. Your advice is to "wait until your hair looks like sh*t" before doing anything.

Get on finasteride.
I've been a Norwood 2 for 6-7 years. Started when I was 20. How long have you been on this research? Joined in 2016 and doesn't say your age. Sit down ya f***

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been a Norwood 2 for 6-7 years. Started when I was 20. How long have you been on this research? Joined in 2016 and doesn't say your age. Sit down ya f***

Well obviously you'll be NW2 for life so why the f*** are you here?