Is this a good plan for ugly guys? I think i figured it out?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
even guys with hair get rejected

rejections are part and parcel of dating
Tell that to a bald guy who goes 3 years with no success at all after doing all of this hobbies, getting in shape, working on career etc. nonsense. Is this all that you would say to him or would you say that his negative and hopeless feelings are justified? That is what happens to guys like @Feelsbadman . If a boxer lost 10-20 fights in a row, you would not say "losses are part and parcel of boxing" even though that is true. You would recommend that they switch to a different sport.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tell that to a bald guy who goes 3 years with no success at all after doing all of this hobbies, getting in shape, working on career etc. nonsense. Is this all that you would say to him or would you say that his negative and hopeless feelings are justified? That is what happens to guys like @Feelsbadman . If a boxer lost 10-20 fights in a row, you would not say "losses are part and parcel of boxing" even though that is true. You would recommend that they switch to a different sport.

yet you are living proof that as a bald guy it is possible to have women interested in you

comparing boxing to dating is ridiculous

a better analogy would be job hunting and getting frustrated, until you get a job

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
yet you are living proof that as a bald guy it is possible to have women interested in you

comparing boxing to dating is ridiculous

a better analogy would be job hunting and getting frustrated, until you get a job
If a person put all their efforts into getting a job in software engineering and was unsuccessful after 3 years, we wouldn't say "that is part and parcel of job hunting" but we would ask the person if they are really sure that they are well qualified for this career. Think of the thousands who want to become lawyers or dentists but aren't successful. When it comes to jobs and careers, there are also structural and societal reasons why some people will have a lot of trouble e.g. impoverished background leading and poor education. Some are simply more privileged (lucky) than others. It's a perfect analogy to trying to get married with Norwood level taking the place of the structural or societal reasons.

Edit: Also there's that picture of the privileged vs the unprivileged. Basically, the privileged experienced privilege that they didn't see but believe that it's all due to hard work. Is this really so different from guys who have hair saying "thanks to my confidence and positive attitude I was able to..."? Here's the graphic

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
If a person put all their efforts into getting a job in software engineering and was unsuccessful after 3 years, we wouldn't say "that is part and parcel of job hunting" but we would ask the person if they are really sure that they are well qualified for this career. Think of the thousands who want to become lawyers or dentists but aren't successful. When it comes to jobs and careers, there are also structural and societal reasons why some people will have a lot of trouble e.g. impoverished background leading and poor education. Some are simply more privileged (lucky) than others. It's a perfect analogy to trying to get married with Norwood level taking the place of the structural or societal reasons.

Edit: Also there's that picture of the privileged vs the unprivileged. Basically, the privileged experienced privilege that they didn't see but believe that it's all due to hard work. Is this really so different from guys who have hair saying "thanks to my confidence and positive attitude I was able to..."? Here's the graphic

no it could mean they need to change their approach to job hunting

I work in a well known organization right now, a household name, would have loved to work here upon graduation and tried but had no luck breaking in

I changed my approach , aimed lower, built my experience up and broke in

same with women - lots of guys here seem to be aiming for women out of their league and that’s why they are unhappy. Not because they can’t get one.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I work in a well known organization right now, a household name, would have loved to work here upon graduation and tried but had no luck breaking in

same with women - lots of guys here seem to be aiming for women out of their league and that’s why they are unhappy. Not because they can’t get one.
I just don't think this is true at all
most guys i'd know would be happy with gf htat is on on their level looks wise
but guess what? women who are average expect male models
i mean 5/10 s even 4/10 pig ladies get matched wiht male models

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

also I love how you are conveniently avoiding your situation as living proof of a bald man having success to make a depressing point

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just don't think this is true at all
most guys i'd know would be happy with gf htat is on on their level looks wise
but guess what? women who are average expect male models
i mean 5/10 s even 4/10 pig ladies get matched wiht male models

plot twist:

have you ever thought that you are on the same looks level as fatties?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
plot twist:

have you ever thought that you are on the same looks level as fatties?
Weird comment.

Yes, I go for ugly women

my ex facially was maybe a 4/10
even she left me for a male model who wanted some fun for a short period
poor girl fell in love with him and he dumped her after a few months.

My standards are incredibly low, but i can't get erections to very obese or fat women (i've tried)

doubleindemnity

Reaction score

Like I said, the idea of 'league' doesn't work for bald guys. I know that some say bald for men corresponds to fat for a woman and maybe that's reasonable. But suppose that you have a bald guy in great shape who is obsessed with fitness. Suddenly, a fat partner is out of his league not for reasons of attractiveness but for reasons of compatibility. 'League' includes compatibility. So bald guys end up going for whatever opportunities they can, forgetting about league. Interestingly, my argument might suggest that bald guys would be better off if they were not in shape because it leaves more people in their league.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like I said, the idea of 'league' doesn't work for bald guys. I know that some say bald for men corresponds to fat for a woman and maybe that's reasonable. But suppose that you have a bald guy in great shape who is obsessed with fitness. Suddenly, a fat partner is out of his league not for reasons of attractiveness but for reasons of compatibility. 'League' includes compatibility. So bald guys end up going for whatever opportunities they can, forgetting about league. Interestingly, my argument might suggest that bald guys would be better off if they were not in shape because it leaves more people in their league.
Yes good point, I 've ruined myself my "looksxmaxxing"
I should of just accepted my genetic trash and settled for a 4/10 fat chick

BUT ...i looksmxxed hard, gym, good haircut, teeth skin etc which landed me a decent gf a few years ago (4/10 face) but nice body it was awesome.

but doing so i kind of rekt myself

Trompt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm 27 ugly short balding and little money

how about i finasteride maxx and career max and start savign now

so then when i'm 35 i'll be in shape, have money and i'll be better than most 35 year old men and i'll just aim for women in their 30's

should be easy right?
Same but im 21