Is this a good plan for ugly guys? I think i figured it out?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm 27 ugly short balding and little money

how about i finasteride maxx and career max and start savign now

so then when i'm 35 i'll be in shape, have money and i'll be better than most 35 year old men and i'll just aim for women in their 30's

should be easy right?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
It won't work if you're bald I think. This was exactly my plan and I managed to do moderaately well in a lot of it. But I didn't count on the fact that standards go up as you get older. So a 35 year old guy needs to be better looking than the equivalent 32 year old guy, for example. Since your looks are mostly out of your control (bald) you can't win the race against the rise in standards.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It won't work if you're bald I think. This was exactly my plan and I managed to do moderaately well in a lot of it. But I didn't count on the fact that standards go up as you get older. So a 35 year old guy needs to be better looking than the equivalent 32 year old guy, for example. Since your looks are mostly out of your control (bald) you can't win the race against the rise in standards.

:( looks like i should just give up oh well
accept the lonely life.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
In best case also get a wife from 3rd world country. Jfl if you are not ascending in the east. Why play a rigged game

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score

Older women are fussier

but they tend to respond to the same things as younger women, looks, career etc

younger women are complicated in the sense that they are immature

there is no excuse for men in their 30s to have built a somewhat successful career

as for looks , yes , hairloss can suck but again no excuse to try to get into reasonably good shape either

if you are bald, completely out of shape and have a sh*t career, not surprising if women reject you

SaveTheMane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ugly beta males can always choose to marry ugly fat beta females that chads don't even want to lay eyes on, that's also a solution.

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
get a hairtransplant
also settle down at that age tbh, in worst case get a wife from some third world country

Nah no chance.. i'm a bit of a loner and adventurer and always have been.. i never want to be trapped with a wife or longterm.

I'll still be trying to slay in my 50s no doubt :D

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As a mid-late 30s man I can give this advice:

-When you get into your 30s, hair matters a bit less - a NW2 or even a tasteful NW3 is acceptable. The "hit the gym, grow a beard" thing also starts to work for some guys. You should have no problem affording a hair transplant in your 30s.
-Having a good career is expected in your 30s, so don't think a good career will make you stand out.
-Being in shape is just as important as in your 20s. Being at least average height is just as important as in your 20s. These things don't change.
-Women are attracted to men who don't already have a kid with another woman, or don't have to pay child support. This is often overlooked and is an unexpected advantage you may have.
-Women get a bit more desperate and more bold in their 30s as the top tier men start to vanish from the market. But a lot of these women can be trouble and best to use as a confidence boost and move on.

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I like the hitting the gym thing but grow a beard? No way in hell i'm doing that.. It's soy as hell.. You look like a beta soyboy cuck with a beard.

I like to keep an unshaved look.. 2/3 days growth. My ex gf told me i look handsome like that

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
As a mid-late 30s man I can give this advice:

-When you get into your 30s, hair matters a bit less - a NW2 or even a tasteful NW3 is acceptable. The "hit the gym, grow a beard" thing also starts to work for some guys. You should have no problem affording a hair transplant in your 30s.
-Having a good career is expected in your 30s, so don't think a good career will make you stand out.
-Being in shape is just as important as in your 20s. Being at least average height is just as important as in your 20s. These things don't change.
-Women are attracted to men who don't already have a kid with another woman, or don't have to pay child support. This is often overlooked and is an unexpected advantage you may have.
-Women get a bit more desperate and more bold in their 30s as the top tier men start to vanish from the market. But a lot of these women can be trouble and best to use as a confidence boost and move on.
so pretty much my life is over

wis hi was dead.

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so pretty much my life is over

wis hi was dead.
No, concentrate on your career, hit the gym, get a hair transplant. By the time your 35 you'll be good. Sure you are short, so don't expect to be dating models. But you will have a quantity of average women to choose from.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, concentrate on your career, hit the gym, get a hair transplant. By the time your 35 you'll be good. Sure you are short, so don't expect to be dating models. But you will have a quantity of average women to choose from.
im 27 and dont hace a good career atm is it too late for me?

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Older women are fussier

but they tend to respond to the same things as younger women, looks, career etc

younger women are complicated in the sense that they are immature

there is no excuse for men in their 30s to have built a somewhat successful career

as for looks , yes , hairloss can suck but again no excuse to try to get into reasonably good shape either

if you are bald, completely out of shape and have a sh*t career, not surprising if women reject you
Yes but what makes people complain is the following version . If you are bald, in amazing shape and have a great career, not surprising if women reject you.