Is this a good example of a NW1 vs NW2

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Women with big foreheads like Lindsay Lohan are beautiful. Small foreheads is not a desirable trate for a woman. With men its probably closer to the opposite. I don't know why it works that way, it just does.

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
Women with big foreheads like Lindsay Lohan are beautiful. Small foreheads is not a desirable trate for a woman. With men its probably closer to the opposite. I don't know why it works that way, it just does.
agreed. me and my best friend always thought we were strange for finding big foreheads on females really attractive until i read that its a desirable trait.

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score

I disagree, I think any shape of forehead can be attractive, Simply depends on who...I really don't understand where these observations come from though...I've never paid "any" attention to a girls forehead :dunno:

Ian Curtis

Established Member
Reaction score
chancer said:
Ronaldo is from Portugal.... its the latin blood, they all have really thick black hair and Too much of it really, like one poster already said, in some Latin guys and even women you cant tell where the hair strarts and their eyebrows end...

check some latin women out, J-lo for example... very very hairy..

northern europeans, your british, your irish, germans, scandavians, ect... have a less hairy forheads, and i think more likley to go bald. there are acceptions... for example Steven Gerrad, he is a typical British Lad, but an unusually low hairline that would normall see on a Latin guy like ronadlo.... see below....

sgerrard.jpg

You are really far from truth if you think portuguese people have lots of hair.
Did you just call us latinos? portuguese people are NOT latinos( I dont mean this to be racist in any way) J-lo is latina...Ronaldo...NOT!
Ronaldo looks really dumb,I mean,Ive seen him talk in tv,looks like he's making a huge effort to put more than 5 words in one sentence.
I usually associate far too low hairlines as not so intelligent,people with higher foreheads just look smarter.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Eureka said:

I disagree, I think any shape of forehead can be attractive, Simply depends on who...I really don't understand where these observations come from though

Image obsessed lunatics :youbet:

ali777

Reaction score
No offense to the football supporters out there, but what was the last time you heard a footballer make sense? I don't speak Spanish or Italian, but the British footballers can't talk, full stop. Be it Becks, Gerrard, Rooney, etc, none of them.

Becks must be getting lessons or something, his speech has improved over the years. He doesn't sound the same as he did 10 years ago. When you are such a public persona, it is important to come across as slightly intelligent. I do think his improvements are as a result of extremely careful marketing.

Ronaldo, on the other hand, needs to work harder on his English. He's been living in Manchester for 4 years now, he must have a few tutors around him. He should do better. Even Capello's first English interview was much better than Ronaldo's interviews.

first

Established Member
Reaction score
The whiter people are, the more likely they are to become bald. As bald is actually a desirable trait in terms of survivability in the northern regions, as it increases the UV radiation absorbed from sunlight which in turn decreases your chance of getting cancer. In the southern parts of the world, you get enough sunlight regardless.

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
first said:
The whiter people are, the more likely they are to become bald. As bald is actually a desirable trait in terms of survivability in the northern regions, as it increases the UV radiation absorbed from sunlight which in turn decreases your chance of getting cancer. In the southern parts of the world, you get enough sunlight regardless.
HAHHAHA thats laughable..yea i read the ridiculous article too..some guys postulating how their not inferior due to baldness and trying to convince the world its an evolutionary benefit(which its clearly the complete opposite)...but heres the problem with that logic, UV radiation on a pale bald head will lead to a nice fat melanoma.

chancer

Established Member
Reaction score
Ian Curtis said:
chancer said:
Ronaldo is from Portugal.... its the latin blood, they all have really thick black hair and Too much of it really, like one poster already said, in some Latin guys and even women you cant tell where the hair strarts and their eyebrows end...

check some latin women out, J-lo for example... very very hairy..

northern europeans, your british, your irish, germans, scandavians, ect... have a less hairy forheads, and i think more likley to go bald. there are acceptions... for example Steven Gerrad, he is a typical British Lad, but an unusually low hairline that would normall see on a Latin guy like ronadlo.... see below....

sgerrard.jpg

You are really far from truth if you think portuguese people have lots of hair.
Did you just call us latinos? portuguese people are NOT latinos( I dont mean this to be racist in any way) J-lo is latina...Ronaldo...NOT!
Ronaldo looks really dumb,I mean,Ive seen him talk in tv,looks like he's making a huge effort to put more than 5 words in one sentence.
I usually associate far too low hairlines as not so intelligent,people with higher foreheads just look smarter.

I Did not call Portugues people "Latino"!!!!

I called them Latin... becuase they are from "latin" Decent.... Just like Calling british people... Germanic, or Anglo-Saxon...

Latin people are from natrually from Spain, Itally Southern France and Portugal... They have Very thick Dark Hair and wonderful Olive Skin...

Latino's are from the americas both southern and northern continents who are obviously descended from spain and portugal when those countries conquored the majorty of southern and central Americas.... like Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, etc...

And you cannot argue, they tend to have better thinker stonger hair.... im not saying they dont go bald... they do... but not to the extent as your more northern European people and Decendants... like most white folk in Canada and USA who can trace their roots back to GB, Ireland and noerthern based European Countries...

IBM

Reaction score
Portuguese folk does not have great hair. The girls yes, they have very nice hair. Some girls have very long dark hair which is very sweet.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
lookhowshiny said:
It is commonly acknowledged Lachey has no penis. Might as well be on meds.

I doubt Lachey has a small penis.

Someone like Clay Aitken is more likely to have a small penis.

Ian Curtis

Established Member
Reaction score
chancer said:
Latin people are from natrually from Spain, Itally Southern France and Portugal... They have Very thick Dark Hair and wonderful Olive Skin...
Thats just a stereotype.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Ian Curtis said:
chancer said:
Thats just a stereotype.

I agree. Thats total crap! Spain is europe dude, they dont look latin at all, they look like standard europeans with pale skin and blonde hair. The vast majoity do not look like Penelope Cruz or Antonio Banderas. Thats a stereotype as mentioned above.

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score

That's good, Because His fans are mostly hordes of 10 year olds, So since it will be their first time, they won't have any expectations.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Eureka said:

That's good, Because His fans are mostly hordes of 10 year olds, So since it will be their first time, they won't have any expectations.

More like 10 year old boys. I heard he was gay anyway? :dunno:

chancer

Established Member
Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
Ian Curtis said:
chancer said:
Thats just a stereotype.

I agree. Thats total crap! Spain is europe dude, they dont look latin at all, they look like standard europeans with pale skin and blonde hair. The vast majoity do not look like Penelope Cruz or Antonio Banderas. Thats a stereotype as mentioned above.

Metal Head Dude is obviously an American Dude... and never been to spain....

Spain is a big country and just like Italy and France in the northern parts of the country people tend to be more northern Germanic European looking with paler skin and lighter hair tones.... but the more south you go the more Latin and Mediterranean looking people get. and yes Spain is in Europe Dude... we all know, latin people are European, they aren’t not a separate race, just more genetically favoured for the hotter southern European sun....

Just like UK, the further north you travel the more you will see people with fair skin and red hair (of Celtic origin)… because once upon a time all of British people where Celts till the Romans came to town…. But they could never conquer the welsh valleys, the ruff terrain of northern England and of course the highlands of Scotland, where you will see less dark hair and more lighter tones….