Is There Such A Thing As Natural Thin Hair?

Ryko

Reaction score
I want to know if there is such a thing as natural thin hair. Meaning your hair will just always be thin which looks like male pattern baldness, but it's not a cause of high DHT? Meaning there is no way to help your hair loss since it's just going to be thin forever? I'm on minoxidil and DHT blockers for over a couple months and my hair is still just shedding from the minoxidil, I've always had thin hair but only recently have I thought it was male pattern baldness and tried all these products. I'm afraid they won't work on me and my hair is destined to just be...thin. Is there some way to check for sure what is the cause of your hair loss?

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Use thickening shampoos and rivivogen. Both will give you the illusion of cosmetically thicker hair.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Genetics give us the thickness of our hair, it is not the same in all individuals, but IMHO thin hair is more prone to develop common hair loss, ..., a hight hair density with a thicker hair is the best for avoid this problem

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Genetics issues give us the thickness of our hair, it is not the same in all individuals, but IMHO thin hair is more prone to develop common hair loss, ..., a hight hair density with a thicker hair is the best for avoid this problem