Is There Something Else Wrong With Me? (pics)

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i am 30 with nw7 pattern forming, currently nw4ish, diffuse everywhere, with thinning donor

the guys i see who are young and balding fast, all have relatively thick donor areas. i have some hair left on top still, but very thinning donor too. none of my close male relatives have balding this fast. i usually keep my hair short but these are the sides grown out a bit from last year sometime over the holidays

View attachment 58173

sh*t is crazy man lol

why the f*** am i so thin? is this normal? is it just crazy bad hair loss? ive have random tests over the years about my hormones and thyroids etc, all have come back 'normal'. but maybe this sh*t aint normal, i need more tests?
I feel like my sides will look like this by 26-28 :/

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like my sides will look like this by 26-28 :/

who knows mate. genetics random as f***. hopefully by then well have the new tech out

yuck, i just looked at them again. my hair is disgusting lol. i need to go to doctor to check my hormones ffs. surely cant be normal to look this thin

Last edited:

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sunshine the results on the first page are crazy, but I just need the chronology of this. You were at NW6/thin NW4, and then regrew all that on finasteride (which is, insane!) and then you stopped because of sides and back to nowt?

Nowt town. Population, you.

they are the shedding pics. i didnt start out that thin.

i started minoxidl as a nw3/4ish thin density, used for a year and got decent regrowth. got back to nw2/3 okish density. then added finasteride, got big shedding, then year later back to nw2/3 again but better density. hairline still wrecked though. needed a caeser like hair cut to cover temples

but basically i was a fullhead again.

stopped meds around 28 cos finasteride sides and just had enough in general. took year or so to go back to baseline (which i could still work with using concealer). then another year or so to lose more ground which is where im at now.

if i were to buzz my hair now im probably similar to those shedding pics, gross

so now im here on this site non stop looking for a f*****g micacle

i think those pictures make the regrowth i got more impressive than it actually was. it was still good no doubt, but i didnt start out that thin. im guessing i got such insane shedding was because i started finasteride aged 26/27 when my hair had already been miniaturizing for 10 years. so by the time i took the drug my hair was weak as f*** already. but it did all grow back much stronger. i just couldnt handle the sides.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
they are the shedding pics. i didnt start out that thin.

i started minoxidl as a nw3/4ish thin density, used for a year and got decent regrowth. got back to nw2/3 okish density. then added finasteride, got big shedding, then year later back to nw2/3 again but better density. hairline still wrecked though. needed a caeser like hair cut to cover temples

but basically i was a fullhead again.

stopped meds around 28 cos finasteride sides and just had enough in general. took year or so to go back to baseline (which i could still work with using concealer). then another year or so to lose more ground which is where im at now.

if i were to buzz my hair now im probably similar to those shedding pics, gross

so now im here on this site non stop looking for a f*****g micacle

i think those pictures make the regrowth i got more impressive than it actually was. it was still good no doubt, but i didnt start out that thin. im guessing i got such insane shedding was because i started finasteride aged 26/27 when my hair had already been miniaturizing for 10 years. so by the time i took the drug my hair was weak as f*** already. but it did all grow back much stronger. i just couldnt handle the sides.

Did you ever tell us your sides?
Is it personal?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you ever tell us your sides?
Is it personal?

no lol not personal

my dick didnt shrink or anything

my sex drive was actually higher on the drug. similar to poor buckthorn and his non stop boners :D

i just felt unwell. its hard to put into words. constant state of brain fog, depression. couldnt think straight. it was awful

the shift in hormones just didnt sit right with me.

when i stopped the drug, i would go through phases where my hormones would normalize for a while then go back to sh*t again. it was like night and day. it was tangible. sometimes i could literally feel my hormones go back into alignment on the spot. depression instantly gone, sleep instantly amazing, brain fog instantly gone, personality back, libido back. it was instant. everything felt in sync again. and i could feel it. after a year of feeling unwell, those moments felt amazing. i felt like myself again. i know i must sound nuts to you guys (similar to buckthorn and his scalp sh*t). but thats how it felt

thats what guys here dont get. and the guys on pfs forums do. you have shifted your hormonal balance and everything is just 'off'. and its a f*****g awful place to be.

really does feel like your being poisoned.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
no lol not personal

my dick didnt shrink or anything

my sex drive was actually higher on the drug. similar to poor buckthorn and his non stop boners :D

i just felt unwell. its hard to put into words. constant state of brain fog, depression. couldnt think straight. it was awful

the shift in hormones just didnt sit right with me.

when i stopped the drug, i would go through phases where my hormones would normalize for a while then go back to sh*t again. it was like night and day. it was tangible. sometimes i could literally feel my hormones go back into alignment on the spot. depression instantly gone, sleep instantly amazing, brain fog instantly gone, personality back, libido back. it was instant. everything felt in sync again. and i could feel it. after a year of feeling unwell, those moments felt amazing. i felt like myself again. i know i must sound nuts to you guys (similar to buckthorn and his scalp sh*t). but thats how it felt

thats what guys here dont get. and the guys on pfs forums do. you have shifted your hormonal balance and everything is just 'off'. and its a f*****g awful place to be.

really does feel like your being poisoned.

Wow that's scary

Did you have body pain? Fatique?
Did Dr monitor you hormones after you went off drug?

@Pasbrillantebrunette is having some residual sides from spironolactone
Not like yours but tagging her to read because she is wondering how long until she is normal feeling again

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow that's scary

Did you have body pain? Fatique?
Did Dr monitor you hormones after you went off drug?

Not like yours but tagging her to read because she is wondering how long until she is normal feeling again

yeah lots of fatigue, no body pain i dont think.

i went for a few basic tests with the doctor he told me everything was 'fine'. he told me to stop reading american websites lol

f*****g idiots. and now they flat out refuse to do any more tests. i need to get it done privately.

from what ive read over on the pfs forums blood tests are useless, just like the doctors. you just need to reset your body with fasting and a good diet and lifestyle. and give it time too.

time has definitely been the best healer for me.

my body is still a kind of mess though because of my lifestyle. i really need to just check out for a year and rebuild my health.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

i no nothing about spironolactone

but maybe pas can look at the ways pfs guys are getting back to normal over at swolesource.com

just basically fasting for a while, then eating right. slowly rebuild optimal health over a period of time.

those guys always go on about time. it wont happen straight away

Christoppp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
who knows mate. genetics random as f***. hopefully by then well have the new tech out

yuck, i just looked at them again. my hair is disgusting lol. i need to go to doctor to check my hormones ffs. surely cant be normal to look this thin
I know what you mean that doesn't look normal for 30 unless it's just that unlucky. It's also weird your a Norwood 4 with that thinning. Id expect that on like a Norwood 7. Are you able to get your hormones checked ?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know what you mean that doesn't look normal for 30 unless it's just that unlucky. It's also weird your a Norwood 4 with that thinning. Id expect that on like a Norwood 7. Are you able to get your hormones checked ?

ive my hormones checked a bunch of times in the past few years with docs all telling im fine. so now i have to go privately which wil cost me a small fortune

surely something isnt right with this thinning.

maybe some underlying thyroid problems/or some other sh*t, has made my male pattern baldness more aggressive. i dunno man

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Man I have some retrograde alopecia like you do...because my final pattern if I did nothing is a high norwood (5/6-ish). I got on the big 3 ~8 months ago and likely due to finasteride, my sides and back have thickened up a little, along with the rest of my hair (except for the hairline).

If you do nothing then it will probably continue to get worse fast :(. Maybe think about RU if you can't take finasteride...although I will say finasteride sides could be psychologically induced as well. For myself, I can't fathom being bald, it makes me sick to my stomach. So I take the pill and tell myself even if I get sides, this is still better than being a norwood 5/6 at age 25. With this approach I'm pretty much at ease popping the pill.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Man I have some retrograde alopecia like you do...because my final pattern if I did nothing is a high norwood (5/6-ish). I got on the big 3 ~8 months ago and likely due to finasteride, my sides and back have thickened up a little, along with the rest of my hair (except for the hairline).

If you do nothing then it will probably continue to get worse fast :(. Maybe think about RU if you can't take finasteride...although I will say finasteride sides could be psychologically induced as well. For myself, I can't fathom being bald, it makes me sick to my stomach. So I take the pill and tell myself even if I get sides, this is still better than being a norwood 5/6 at age 25. With this approach I'm pretty much at ease popping the pill.

im probably just fucked mate to be honest.

i may try ru but i dont really wana be messing with hormones again

honestly im f*****g bored of all this sh*t

if nothing comes out in the next few years ill just buzz it. im handsome so ill kinda just go the cliched tanned gym look. something like kelly slater. f*** it

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have started using the Zix and Minoxidil?

havent started zix yet, ill buy the stuff soon.

been using min for the last few months, so well see how much regrowth i get this time round in a few months

honestly though, im bored of doing all this sh*t. f*****g topicals and concealers

its exhausting. just gonna hope this new tech works out and is relatively hassle free

or im buzzing it

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
im probably just fucked mate to be honest.

i may try ru but i dont really wana be messing with hormones again

honestly im f*****g bored of all this sh*t

if nothing comes out in the next few years ill just buzz it. im handsome so ill kinda just go the cliched tanned gym look. something like kelly slater. f*** it

Well, for start Fevipiprant will be available on 2019. Don't listen the assholes that prefer bicht tits, you took the right decision .
My advice ( 39 years old, with this crap of male pattern baldness since at least 17th ) go for cetirizine drops . You can even combine it with rogaine ( first rogain, then the drops ) . Or just the drops alone. Use 2ml for your entire scalp, give it at least 4 month ( I saw results after 3 month ) and then tell us :)

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, for start Fevipiprant will be available on 2019. Don't listen the assholes that prefer bicht tits, you took the right decision .
My advice ( 39 years old, with this crap of male pattern baldness since at least 17th ) go for cetirizine drops . You can even combine it with rogaine ( first rogain, then the drops ) . Or just the drops alone. Use 2ml for your entire scalp, give it at least 4 month ( I saw results after 3 month ) and then tell us :)

i will have a look at various topicals in the new year. ive heard good things about ceti. im sure there are a bunch of things that could help me

im more looking forward to the next couple years to see where we stand we new treatments though. hopefully some things will come out and put an end to this f*****g misery lol

Nick1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thinning hair is a hormonal imbalance, get your testosterone levels checked out, in my case a picturefrom 2013 shows thick hair no thinning and t levels of 18 three years later thinning hair I looked like shitr t level was at 13,

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Does oral ceterizine work as well?