Is There Anything Even In The Pipeline?

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haven’t even looked at any hair loss forum for literally years, including this one, distressing to see there’s been no progress since I started lurking on these forums back in 2011!
Except for all the people regrowing their hair...

Sheesh

Calum

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like if the actual scientific breakthrough of how to properly cure it ever happens it’ll be worldwide news. If you have to go onto a hair loss forum to get updates on the trials of new pills which can regrow 3% of mice’s hair etc... then that’s not it

Desmond_84

Established Member
Reaction score
So I made the wise decision a couple of years ago to never really come on these forums anymore...I find that I come on here every now and then to see what's going on. I remember there being a lot of hype about results of this and that being released this year. It's now October...is anything actually happening? Is there any hope at all? Any news?

Hi my man. I've done exactly the same. Came back for the September update and stuck around. Counting down man. We've been waiting for too long!

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like if the actual scientific breakthrough of how to properly cure it ever happens it’ll be worldwide news. If you have to go onto a hair loss forum to get updates on the trials of new pills which can regrow 3% of mice’s hair etc... then that’s not it

True except I think the worldwide news probably won’t catch on until there’s a commercial breakthrough and that’s going to happen later.

Guys are literally growing back their hair using seti and pge2 and needling RIGHT NOW.

It’s just not convenient or cheap. But that doesn’t mean that it’s not happening.

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi my man. I've done exactly the same. Came back for the September update and stuck around. Counting down man. We've been waiting for too long!

Oh Desmond, long time no speak!!! haha indeed, I was just a mere young and hopeful 22 year old man when I joined this forum. Six years latewr and still nada...despite all the optimism at certain points back then. How is your hair doing? Do you have any left!? Can't remember what you were using?

Desmond_84

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh Desmond, long time no speak!!! haha indeed, I was just a mere young and hopeful 22 year old man when I joined this forum. Six years latewr and still nada...despite all the optimism at certain points back then. How is your hair doing? Do you have any left!? Can't remember what you were using?

Hahaha for some reason, being part of this community was a great coping mechanism. We were too young to be going through this nightmare. Touch wood, I've held on to most of my hair. I'm still taking 0.25mg of finasteride TWICE A WEEK. I came across some papers that obesity is directly linked with ED, so I've been keeping my BMI around 22-23 and doing lots of cardio regularly to stop any risk of ED for now. I think taking Niagen has also helped reduce any damage finasteride might be doing on a cellular level. All in all, great to see you here man. Kiwi as well man! It's been too long! All we need is Arashi and Hellouser to be back and the whole crew is together again.

Stick around though. Big news is coming soon. Everything we talked about back in 2012-2013 is finally coming to fruition like we anticipated.

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
Hahaha for some reason, being part of this community was a great coping mechanism. We were too young to be going through this nightmare. Touch wood, I've held on to most of my hair. I'm still taking 0.25mg of finasteride TWICE A WEEK. I came across some papers that obesity is directly linked with ED, so I've been keeping my BMI around 22-23 and doing lots of cardio regularly to stop any risk of ED for now. I think taking Niagen has also helped reduce any damage finasteride might be doing on a cellular level. All in all, great to see you here man. Kiwi as well man! It's been too long! All we need is Arashi and Hellouser to be back and the whole crew is together again.

Stick around though. Big news is coming soon. Everything we talked about back in 2012-2013 is finally coming to fruition like we anticipated.

Ahh Desmond, forever the optimist, which I admire. I'm afraid I don't have any optimism anymore :( What are you most optimistic about? And if, and it's a big IF, anything does come to fruition, will any of us be able to afford it...I doubt it.

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
Breezula is the most promising treatment in the pipeline. It is more effective than finasteride and has no sexual side effects. It doesn't even have the potential for them. People who have reported experiencing sides on Chinese-made CB-03-01 are either experiencing a nocebo effect, or do not have CB-03-01, or work for another hair loss company. People would be more excited but unfortunately it wont be around for another 5 years or so. It's been in the works for even longer than that. This is a medication children use on their faces (Winlevi, same compound) -- it is safe. The major unknown isn't safety or efficacy, it's how long the effects last, as there isn't enough available data.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Breezula is the most promising treatment in the pipeline. It is more effective than finasteride and has no sexual side effects. It doesn't even have the potential for them. People who have reported experiencing sides on Chinese-made CB-03-01 are either experiencing a nocebo effect, or do not have CB-03-01, or work for another hair loss company. People would be more excited but unfortunately it wont be around for another 5 years or so. It's been in the works for even longer than that. This is a medication children use on their faces (Winlevi, same compound) -- it is safe. The major unknown isn't safety or efficacy, it's how long the effects last, as there isn't enough available data.

But where are the success stories, CB0301 is available albeit pricey.

Taep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Why do you eat twice a week? Because of the side effects? Does it work?

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Good question..and if the side effect profile of cb is fantastic then why barely anyone buys it? Yet people want to keep buying ru which is KNOWN to give side effects.

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
Good question..and if the side effect profile of cb is fantastic then why barely anyone buys it? Yet people want to keep buying ru which is KNOWN to give side effects.

The success stories are in the human trials that show it is more effective than finasteride and has no sexual side effects. The reason people don't buy it is because it's not for sale. Breezula won't be available til 2022 or so. Chinese labs will synthesize it for a massive price (the correct concentration is 7.5% or higher and the Chinese sh*t costs $750 for only 10g), but you don't know if it will be a good batch and maybe most damningly, importing white powder from China to the US is a LOT harder than it used to be. It's also incredibly difficult (unless you are a lab) to obtain transcutol, which you need for the vehicle.

@hilbert is a success story - he has maintained on it with zero sides, and he is taking a micro-dose compared to the doses used in Casseopia's dose ranging trial.

Last edited:

MRKA

My Regimen
Reaction score
Medipost...a company apparently has developed something that hits the market next spring. Its called CM-3

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are there people in the Netherlands in for a groupbuy of CB-03-01? PM me

yourMom<3sMyHair

My Regimen
Reaction score
The success stories are in the human trials that show it is more effective than finasteride and has no sexual side effects. The reason people don't buy it is because it's not for sale. Breezula won't be available til 2022 or so. Chinese labs will synthesize it for a massive price (the correct concentration is 7.5% or higher and the Chinese sh*t costs $750 for only 10g), but you don't know if it will be a good batch and maybe most damningly, importing white powder from China to the US is a LOT harder than it used to be. It's also incredibly difficult (unless you are a lab) to obtain transcutol, which you need for the vehicle.

@hilbert is a success story - he has maintained on it with zero sides, and he is taking a micro-dose compared to the doses used in Casseopia's dose ranging trial.

I've been using CB for a few months without Transcutol (50% Everclear/50% PG). I've been waiting to report results because I want to give it at least three months before I evaluate. My initial impression is positive.

As for the trials go, I agree with you that this is one of the most promising treatments out there that gets overlooked. I get mine from Lyphar for much cheaper than $750/10g. Would love it if we can arrange to get it tested.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also agree with Breezula, but damn, more than 25 years for a safe topical androgen receptors antagonist, finasteride needs to die now, it's been way too long