Is There Anything Even In The Pipeline?

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
So I made the wise decision a couple of years ago to never really come on these forums anymore...I find that I come on here every now and then to see what's going on. I remember there being a lot of hype about results of this and that being released this year. It's now October...is anything actually happening? Is there any hope at all? Any news?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I made the wise decision a couple of years ago to never really come on these forums anymore...I find that I come on here every now and then to see what's going on. I remember there being a lot of hype about results of this and that being released this year. It's now October...is anything actually happening? Is there any hope at all? Any news?
I think it is time to reiterate your wise decision.

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

abcdefg

Reaction score

Not a lot, but its something. An informative post.

Yepesyellow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The closest effective treatment is probably Almirall’s p-3074 which has an anticipated release of late-2019 (unlikely) to early-2020; that said, in terms of efficacy it is identical to oral Finasteride. The exciting aspect of p-3074 is that it is anticipated to reduce systemic absorption.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Solid list, you pretty much covered all of them except for shisiedo/replicel, and apparebtly Follicum is releasing their phase 2 results at the end of this month (an official announcement on their website). To be honest the homemade spray shows the best results I’ve ever seen excluding finasteride/dutasteride. Should be an interesting few months indeed

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Solid list, you pretty much covered all of them except for shisiedo/replicel, and apparebtly Follicum is releasing their phase 2 results at the end of this month (an official announcement on their website). To be honest the homemade spray shows the best results I’ve ever seen excluding finasteride/dutasteride. Should be an interesting few months indeed
Dude, what homemade spray are you referring to ?

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
To add in
  • Replicel / Shiseido (2018-2019)
  • P-3074 (topical finasteride) (2019-2020)
  • Fevipiprant (2020-2021)
  • Breezula (2021-2022)
  • Follicum, Follica, SM04454, JAK (unknown)
But until then, finasteride and stay away from hair loss forum

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is shiseido/replicel releasing data anytime soon? My follicles can't hold any longer and I think I am going insane.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is shiseido/replicel releasing data anytime soon? My follicles can't hold any longer and I think I am going insane.
We will know after this 12th Oct conference hopefully. But, even if it is positive and they decide to commercialize, it would take few months at least to set up and 2months to replicate your cells.

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We will know after this 12th Oct conference hopefully. But, even if it is positive and they decide to commercialize, it would take few months at least to set up and 2months to replicate your cells.
I doubt they will release anything new or the phase 2 results during the conference. Probably something that we already know.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am. Took finasteride for 8 months but quit due to sides. Minoxidil doesn't do jack for me.

You mean the sides come to you at the 8th month or you got sides for 8 months but cant bear anymore ? Anyway, all the best and hope the miracle will come and save us.

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score

So nothing major really? Homemade and Zinc sprays...? What's the news with Replicel and Tsuji? We need something SUBSTANTIAL!!! Enough of these lotions and potions that never deliver. I joined this forms years, every year there is hype over new trials, new pills, new companies, new lotions, and guess what, none of it ever lives up to the hype or comes to fruition.