Is there any "right" way to be bald?

Captain Obvious

Established Member
Reaction score
I feel like society has some expectations of a bald man, some parameteres for acceptance that are not easy to accept but once you realize them maybe then you can find a sincere identity.

First and foremost, obviously, is the lack of women; a bald man must expect less from females.

Secondly, the bald man must assume the butt of all jokes. If a bald man attempts to make fun of others faults then he is not funny and will be hated because he is bald.

Third, the bald man must wear his shame on his sleeve. Since the bald mans head is not perfect then nothing he does can ever be perfect. Therefore, the bald man must readily admit that he is a failure.

Fourthmost, it is always the responsibility of the bald man to remove his own self from all situations which his baldness is unwelcome or unflatterning to the scene. Be that the favor to the beautiful ones.

If a bald man can learn those rules then I know that a bald man can live life as an honest baldman, true to his baldness.

B

Beingbaldsucks

+ in a group of people with girls the bald guy will considers inferior to the hair jerks, he's there with them but no one care about him.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
You forgot the part about slitting your wrists... Depressing post really but are you being serious or sarcastic? Is that any way to live? Do you think we deserve that? I feel like your post is your internalization of societies hatred for bald people.

slipy

Reaction score
some here might disagree

but i would like to see society recognize balding as a deformity rather than not acknowledge it as such formally, while still treating the likes of us as freaks, like the way it's been so far.

to end the hypocrisy of it.

AnberlinFan84

Established Member
Reaction score
I would never hang out with people who treated you (me) as a second rate citizen.

Rules:
Disregard Women
Gain Strength + Aesthetics
Be Alpha

enough said

any other way is ticket to beta male highway ;)

B

Beingbaldsucks

AnberlinFan84 said:
I would never hang out with people who treated you (me) as a second rate citizen.

Rules:
Disregard Women
Gain Strength + Aesthetics
Be Alpha

enough said

any other way is ticket to beta male highway ;)
That's bullshit. You can't be alpha when bald

B

Beingbaldsucks

AnberlinFan84 said:
Lol ok man do what suits you best then
Do you think that if you'll act in some way it will earese your bald ugly head? Lol hahaha, people like you considerd pathetic in sociaty

AnberlinFan84

Established Member
Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
AnberlinFan84 said:
Do you think that if you'll act in some way it will earese your bald ugly head? Lol hahaha, people like you considerd pathetic in sociaty

Sure being bald isn't ideal but you play the hand your dealt in life. There are many worse physical "issues" one can have.

I myself can't speak for truly bald people as I myself am not but I think that pretty much applies to everyone.

B

Beingbaldsucks

AnberlinFan84 said:
Beingbaldsucks said:
AnberlinFan84 said:

Sure being bald isn't ideal but you play the hand your dealt in life. There are many worse physical "issues" one can have.

I myself can't speak for truly bald people as I myself am not but I think that pretty much applies to everyone.
A non bald man claims he knows what it is to be bald? Listen douch beg a bald man is below normal in beauty, you say "be astetic" yet a bald man can't cuz he isn't, all this alpha bullshit won't work for ugly guys, and bald guys are in that category, even the good looking ones are below avrage, maybe if you said " make a money and get a succsesfull career, that's more realistic, the woman will never like you but at least they will be with you, better then nothing.

B

Beingbaldsucks

AnberlinFan84 said:
Open up your eyes, I didn't claim that I know what it's like to be bald, I just said its less than ideal.
Well it's not true, as a Nw4, all the confidence in the world dosent help

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
A non bald man claims he knows what it is to be bald? Listen douch beg

Kinda like an NW3 who's name is BEINGBALDSUCKS. How would you know muther f****r?

B

Beingbaldsucks

uncomfortable man said:
Beingbaldsucks said:

Kinda like an NW3 who's name is BEINGBALDSUCKS. How would you know muther f****r?
Thats pic is old, I'm 4 now,and I know, unlike you I'm not tall

slipy

Reaction score
AnberlinFan84 said:
Beingbaldsucks said:
AnberlinFan84 said:

There are many worse physical "issues" one can have.

sure, if we look at it in strictly ''physical'' sense. but baldness is more than just a physical affliction, it's also a spiritual one. and that alone can make it worse than many physical problems.

and im not even gonna mention the social consequences this time. may the fully bald people talk about it.

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
uncomfortable man said:
Beingbaldsucks said:

Thats pic is old, I'm 4 now,and I know, unlike you I'm not tall

You're right. UM is tall so the negativity of baldness is balanced out anyway. Well at least if he wasn't such a pussy.

Slipy you are NW2. You don't even know it will progress any further. Stop whining like it's the end of the world. And that is coming for a diffuse NW4 at age 23.

slipy

Reaction score
:whistle: sure it will progress further

im more of a 3 than 2. my father is bald so it's more than clear to me what's up. some crown thinning is also present.

and it would be greatly appreciated if you stopped telling me what to do.

B

Beingbaldsucks

slipy said:
:whistle: sure it will progress further

im more of a 3 than 2. my father's is bald so it's more than clear to me what's up.

and it would be greatly apprieciated if you stopped telling me what to do.
If you start treatment now you can maintain your hair for many years don't give up, the later you start the less you can keep, get on rogaine and fast look for dht blockers shampoos if you afraid of finasteride, a nw3 is 10 times better then bald.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
You're right. UM is tall so the negativity of baldness is balanced out anyway. Well at least if he wasn't such a pussy.
OK, because I'm sure your the perfect picture of masculinity. And being tall doesn't balance out **** when your NW5. If anything it calls more attention to it, making it more obvious.
Looseitall, telling people to quit their whining in the impact section is a trivial pursuit and makes you look like an *** because your just as much a member here as anyone else.