Is there any point taking 0.1mg Finasteride a day?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got sides on 0.25mg... according to some studies some studies suggest even 0.05mg can reduce DHT in the scalp

what do you think of 0.1mg?

i guess it's better than nothing?

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Try topicals if you’re that sensitive to sides. Topical dutasteride is making the rounds as an effective hair loss stopper with minimal sides

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think some people just straight up crush the tabs and put them in a solution. Could also give saw palmetto a shot.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think some people just straight up crush the tabs and put them in a solution. Could also give saw palmetto a shot.
do u reckon i should continue 0.1mg a day? even a dose as small as this i can already feel very slight sidds but they are bearable

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, what sides did you get and how quickly did they come?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, what sides did you get and how quickly did they come?
Last time i took finasteride i was only tking 0.25mg a day and had really bad sides

- Absolutely 0 libido. Felt nothing looking at girls. even on "no fap". 0 sexual desire
- Extremely tired/subdued. I had no energy, yawning all the time, felt very subdued.
- Skin changes - my skin became very very pale and dry. and my dark circles really bad. i have pictures of myself and it looks like i got punched in the eyes... also my family commented saying i look so pale i could be a vampire in twilight. (I've read studies that finastride can reduce melanin production in the skin maybe that's why?)
- Anxiety - felt more anxious in general
- Voice changes - voice was higher (may be due to anxiety)

now i'm on 0.1mg a day already feel a bit down on libido but ok atm.

heyhey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last time i took finasteride i was only tking 0.25mg a day and had really bad sides

- Absolutely 0 libido. Felt nothing looking at girls. even on "no fap". 0 sexual desire
- Extremely tired/subdued. I had no energy, yawning all the time, felt very subdued.
- Skin changes - my skin became very very pale and dry. and my dark circles really bad. i have pictures of myself and it looks like i got punched in the eyes... also my family commented saying i look so pale i could be a vampire in twilight. (I've read studies that finastride can reduce melanin production in the skin maybe that's why?)

Finasteride is not for hypochondriacs.

Finasteridegyno

My Regimen
Reaction score

How do you get 0.1 mg ? Do you cut a pill by 10 parts?! It’ impossible to do. I wanted to take 0.1 mg but since is impossible to do by myself I decided to micro dosage topical finasteride

Finasteridegyno

My Regimen
Reaction score
Try topicals if you’re that sensitive to sides. Topical dutasteride is making the rounds as an effective hair loss stopper with minimal sides
I saw topical duta is 1 per week application for the long half-life. What’ s the correct dosage without side effects ? 0.05%?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you get 0.1 mg ? Do you cut a pill by 10 parts?! It’ impossible to do. I wanted to take 0.1 mg but since is impossible to do by myself I decided to micro dosage topical finasteride
itsnot hard to cut it into 10 pieces
also my hair is gwtting worsd snd shedding bad
ive taken 0.1mg
maybe ill.try 0.25.g eod

Mat1123

My Regimen
Reaction score