Is There Any Man On Earth Who Won't Mind Going Bald Atall?

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys still keep arguing with this dude? I read half of the discussion and got exhausted

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why be ripped and bald while you can have hair and be ripped

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why be a millionaire while you can be a billionaire
Well when you are billionare you have nothing left to look forward to in life, no goals to strive towards, you have everything you could ask for.... Kinda sad I guess.

Still wouldnt say no if someone offers me a billion dollar tho, if anybody wondered

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would not mind being bald if I had a couple of million dollars in my bank account. Not a huge spender nor a social bug. Just waking up every day with NW3 hairline, being in front of people, and trying to impress them not only with your work but also your personality, day in and day out, just so that you make a living is a pretty hard situation to be in. Bear in mind, I am not even talking about other exogenous stress factors such as family and social environment.

Ten years ago I would have been a bit hesitant to trade off male pattern baldness for substantial wealth but now, I would take that in a heartbeat. Life is generally difficult for the average guy-whoring yourself at work just to make ends meet but on top of that you get dealt with depression, anxiety and hair loss, it is pretty close to death sentence.

follicle2001

Established Member
Reaction score
I think you have to separate BALD from BALDING. I really think the process of BALDING is traumatic, but for a lot of men once they are bald things level out. If you meet your wife, say, after you are bald it is just how she knows you, so you are fine. It is normal for men to be bald, so most people do not look down on bald men. Most bald men with very short haircuts look quite good. In all fairness, some men go bald better than others. Men who are BALDING often do not look good, have a hard time finding good haircuts, do not feel comfortable with their appearance, etc. Many of these issues go away once you are BALD.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
I wouldn’t mind going bald as much if I had the right features for it. It would still be a bit traumatic, but if I thought I could pull off the look at all I would not be taking finasteride right now.

I think some guys really don’t care about their looks as long as they can get with women. So if women were into them without hair it wouldn’t bother them. I’m not one of those people however, and I don’t think women would be into me at all without hair.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
and I don’t think women would be into me at all without hair.

I'm sure a lot of them wouldn't be into you with hair also, it's just the way it is... Sure maybe the possibility will go up because there are a lot of women who don't like bald men but there are also a lot who actually like it and maybe you will get their attention with your confidence or other skills. But i understand what you are saying

Baldingat188

Reaction score
I'm sure a lot of them wouldn't be into you with hair also, it's just the way it is... Sure maybe the possibility will go up because there are a lot of women who don't like bald men but there are also a lot who actually like it and maybe you will get their attention with your confidence or other skills. But i understand what you are saying

that’s true but for some people hair is more critical than others. I’m 5”7 and have a baby face so already out for a good number of women but with hair I am able to look decent to some, without hair it’s another story.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
that’s true but for some people hair is more critical than others. I’m 5”7 and have a baby face so already out for a good number of women but with hair I am able to look decent to some, without hair it’s another story.

I know dude, it depends on a lot of factors and i understand but don't let it control your life, with hair or no hair, ugly or beautiful, rich or poor, in the end we all end up in the same place, do the best you can with what you got, you know how it is...

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you have to separate BALD from BALDING. I really think the process of BALDING is traumatic, but for a lot of men once they are bald things level out. If you meet your wife, say, after you are bald it is just how she knows you, so you are fine. It is normal for men to be bald, so most people do not look down on bald men. Most bald men with very short haircuts look quite good. In all fairness, some men go bald better than others. Men who are BALDING often do not look good, have a hard time finding good haircuts, do not feel comfortable with their appearance, etc. Many of these issues go away once you are BALD.

Good post. I've noticed it's the in between stage of being in "bald territory" that has the biggest impact for someone because as you say it affects the hairstyle, you get comments, fear of it getting worse etc. I've never been visibly in this category due to my overall thickness and with only hairline corner issues but this was my fear at the time. That I would publicly enter this world of balding and I felt it would hurt me. My destiny was not that but I didn't know it then obviously. Once you get serious recession or diffuse/bald spots someone may get very concerned. But that's the time you either go all out and change it (while you still can) or embrace the buzz. Staying in limbo (mentally and physically) is consuming and also that insecurity is evident in styling and in pics.