Is There Any Man On Earth Who Won't Mind Going Bald Atall?

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
Is there a man on earth who won't mind going bald at all. I think anyone who says he is happy going bald because baldness is low maintainence is probably lying.what do you say?

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are ALOT of people that dont care. ALOT. For me its really mind blowing but it is a fact. I see it around me all the time

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My dad. He is a Nw6 now in his 60s. He first started losing it in his late 20s. It has never bothered him in the slightest.

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
My dad. He is a Nw6 now in his 60s. He first started losing it in his late 20s. It has never bothered him in the slightest.
If baldness does not bother him,I am sure there will be very few things that would probably bother him then.some men would need to take antidepressants due to this.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, i think a lot don't care and just accept it, for other older guys there was no treatment options available when they started balding young.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wouldn’t care if I could grow a decent beard, get SMP and was ripped to bits!

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same, my father was already heading to NW4 at 28 and he never cared at all. On the other hand, I have known some bald men you could tell they didn't accept it completely. They usually are the ones who are eager to mock you if they see you are balding because misery loves company.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes there are guys that don't care. There are also types who don't care about getting in shape at all, dressing well, hygiene, etc. Not everyone cares so much about physical appearance.

And there are also types who care about getting in shape, dress well and have perfect hygiene but don't have hair, that does not mean that they don't care about physical appearance or does it?

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

Santa Claus doesn't not exist.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
And there are also types who care about getting in shape, dress well and have perfect hygiene but don't have hair, that does not mean that they don't care about physical appearance or does it?

Fixing hair loss is much harder than those other things, and in some cases impossible, so it's not really a fair comparison.

Anybody, even those with physical handicaps or some other disabilities, can get in good shape, dress well, and clean themselves up.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fixing hair loss is much harder than those other things, and in some cases impossible, so it's not really a fair comparison.

Anybody, even those with physical handicaps or some other disabilities, can get in good shape, dress well, and clean themselves up.

Lol, ok dude, i won't even start it again with you but just lol, your delusions are way past my understanding, i must be cucked or some color pilled i don't know the term exactly, cuck pilled or something lmao

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Lol, ok dude, i won't start it again with you but just lol

Umm ok, I think I just stated a fact there so I'm not sure what there is to disagree with.

What situations do have you seen that show getting in shape or dressing well are difficult to obtain? Perhaps poverty or some medical conditions but I'm not sure what else.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
A fact lmao, damn i won't even, not worth it your to dumb anyways

If you have found an easy way to solve hair loss please enlighten the rest of the imbeciles here, and the scientists working years to find a cure, I'm sure everyone would greatly appreciate it and you would become wildly rich.

However, I do think it is harder than eating a salad, running and doing some pushups, and buying a few nice shirts at the mall. So I'd be curious to see this solution, seems quite elegant.