Is There A Hope Or Not To Recovering My Hair

Markjames1993

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there any hope to recovering my hair ?

I will use Big 3 and biotin

Attachments

• IMG_20180912_085304.jpg
    IMG_20180912_085304.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 3,978

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Microneedling + other treatments will do way more

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It looks like you have all your hair, but it's miniaturized. So, yes, you have a decent chance. You also appear to be asian or middle eastern based on head shape, and Asians generally respond the best to treatment. It could be that's because Asians are usually diffuse thinners(often considered the best responders), or maybe genetics or something else.

It's definitely worth a try.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
1. Familiy History?
2 When did the hair loss start?
3. Your age?

MyThinningConfidence

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there any hope to recovering my hair ?

I will use Big 3 and biotin
I've seen quite a few success stories with great levels of regrowth with hairloss similar or ever worse than yours so I'd say your chances of regrowth are quite good. The Big 3 is likely your best bet for regrowth and I'd definitely recommend adding a 1.5mm derma roller or stamp into the mix.

reuters

Established Member
Reaction score
I think you can regrow a lot with the big 3, i am 48 and i had some limited success, but your age and the fact that you only been losing hair a few years should make it easier for you :)

Just make a plan, and stick to it.
Use recomended dosages, dont think once every second day etc will work!
It takes time, dont give up after 4-6 months. Be prepared that it can take 8-12 months before you see good gains.

reuters

Established Member
Reaction score
It looks better already, when did you start with your medication since 1-2 weeks in general is to short time to see any results from medication.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, hop on the big 3, i think hair like yours will respond well to minoxidil and dermarolling, taking finasteride is a must. I would also say to take MSM along with your biotin. Good luck, keep us updated.

Curlmax

My Regimen
Reaction score
With Finasteride, my hair looked similar at 4 months. Small hair near top of head was new hair. Longer darker hair was the previous month's new growth. Time will tell. I was 57. Full hair a year in on Finasteride/Propecia.