Is There A Better Forum To Discuss New Research And Studies

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's a ridiculous claim there are many people that have maintained for over a decade on finasteride alone.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, he is right, long term none of the current treatments truely work, unless you baldness is very mild.
At best you can delay and experience the regrowth/shed roller coaster.

Experimental treatments work. Approved treatments work for maintenance for most people, and regrow a significant amount of hair for some people.

j4r0d

Reaction score
Experimental treatments work. Approved treatments work for maintenance for most people, and regrow a significant amount of hair for some people.

Experimental treatments work for few responders that give great cover for products that does jack sh*t for the average joe.

Approved treatments offer some temporary relief but only delay the inevitable, more or less depending on the severity of your condition.

I’ve been in that game for too long to buy your stuff. There is no cure for now, but hopefully within the next 5 years we shall see new potent molecules.
Cheers.

Inigo1202

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Experimental treatments work for few responders that give great cover for products that does jack sh*t for the average joe.

Approved treatments offer some temporary relief but only delay the inevitable, more or less depending on the severity of your condition.

I’ve been in that game for too long to buy your stuff. There is no cure for now, but hopefully within the next 5 years we shall see new potent molecules.
Cheers.

Finasteride alone disproves this. Many, MANY people have mantained their hair well over 10 and 15 years with Finasteride alone. I know quite a few cases myself.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am one of them. But by maintenance it was just cosmetic maintenance though. I diffused till I buzz cut my hair one day and realised density was gone.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Tressless is total sh*t....it's very weird because there is some very good subreddits...but not on hairloss.
The best place is clearly P - H - G and not only for hair....but for improving yourself...and it's not a "nazi forum"....

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tressless is total sh*t....it's very weird because there is some very good subreddits...but not on hairloss.
The best place is clearly P - H - G and not only for hair....but for improving yourself...and it's not a "nazi forum"....
I've seen weirdos come from there as well they used to come on the public forums to tell us that they found the cure but wouldn't give us any info on it because we weren't worthy or some sh*t. I've seen alot of scams and shills from people on that site too on other forums.

j4r0d

Reaction score

Get on with your life bro, fagtemples is an a**h** and ******** besides nazi trolls has not much to offer.

j4r0d

Reaction score
I'm not selling anything. Very few people actually try experimental treatments properly. Most people either get on one experimental treatment and think that alone will cure them. When it doesn't grow a thick mane in three months they give up. Monotherapies aren't the answer, you have to hit every pathway.

There are no new molecules coming in the next five years that work better than minoxidil. Sorry.

Yeah I have seen those ******** morons such as fagtemples and his pge2 blog claiming he cured hairloss and then suddently all disappeared lol

I’ve nothing against you, but I have seen dudes taking everthing they could to see marginal improvments... it’s a waste of time and money (not to mention risk concerning oral products).
You are right about minoxidil, especially orally (low dose), it’s the best hair growth product to date. Combining with 5ar, its probably the best you can get.

j4r0d

Reaction score
Finasteride alone disproves this. Many, MANY people have mantained their hair well over 10 and 15 years with Finasteride alone. I know quite a few cases myself.

Thats what I said, it only delays the inevitable, but its not a cure... the time you win with the med depends on your condition. Thats all.

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've seen weirdos come from there as well they used to come on the public forums to tell us that they found the cure but wouldn't give us any info on it because we weren't worthy or some sh*t. I've seen alot of scams and shills from people on that site too on other forums.

i'm on this website since lot of years. I learned a lot from this website...For hair loss, skin care, improving yourself and anti aging...I never saw any scams or something else. This forum is elitist and anti-scam. Your idea about is wrong.

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not an idea it's from what I've seen over the years. I've seen guys from the private forum come on and organize group buys that they say they'll use the private forums connects for and nobody receives anything. I've seen many members of those sites get called out for pushing bullshit products on public forums and antagonize public forum members by saying they have the cure but public forums members arent good enough for it. Alot of them are full of sh*t or just delusional on that part. So I will agree with you that they have an elitist attitude.

I respect alot of the members on there that post their finding on the public forums and they've been a great asset to the hair loss community but it seems just like here with some douchebags that just want to bullshit you or cause problems. Maybe the actual forum is different but some of the members act like complete assholes on the public forums.

I actually haven't heard much talk of the private forums in a while.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not an idea it's from what I've seen over the years. I've seen guys from the private forum come on and organize group buys that they say they'll use the private forums connects for and nobody receives anything. I've seen many members of those sites get called out for pushing bullshit products on public forums and antagonize public forum members by saying they have the cure but public forums members arent good enough for it. Alot of them are full of sh*t or just delusional on that part. So I will agree with you that they have an elitist attitude.

I respect alot of the members on there that post their finding on the public forums and they've been a great asset to the hair loss community but it seems just like here with some douchebags that just want to bullshit you or cause problems. Maybe the actual forum is different but some of the members act like complete assholes on the public forums.

I actually haven't heard much talk of the private forums in a while.
Oh man, they most certainly weren't from the private forum and were scammers.

How are they elitist assholes? Every hair loss "legend" (I feel gay saying that) that I know of came from the private forum, and very graciously posted detailed guides of their protocols and fielded questions. Swisstemples (who never disappeared btw), westonci, hellouser, etc. That they could have easily kept locked away in private.

A lot of people have the impression it's a super secret club. All you have to do to get in is politely ask, and not be a jerk or scammer. Sounds like you failed that simple test
default_laugh.png

Jim lahey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never tried to join the private forums , as I've said though I respect many of the pioneers on that forum though not everybody on that site was like them not sure if they acted the way they did on the public forums but some of them definitely acted like pricks on these forums. Even hellouser was pretty toxic he once said on here to throw acid on peoples faces for making fun of hair loss or something. He was f*****g great though in terms of hair loss and science.

My point was that hair loss communities in general seem pretty much fucked I think it's because of the types of people hair loss forums attract.

Inigo1202

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats what I said, it only delays the inevitable, but its not a cure... the time you win with the med depends on your condition. Thats all.

I'm not sure I agree with that. Blocking DHT is basically the cure for baldness in a great amount of guys. There are other factors at play as well (blood circulation, nutrients, specific genetic conditions, your own nutrition, health, fitness, stress, scalp skin diseases, etc) but not matter how many alternative theories show up, DHT is still by far the most proven one. DHT kills your follicles if they are genetically conditioned for it.

That's why baldness in women is almost non existent compared to men.

The 10-15 years bit I mentioned comes from the fact that Finasteride 1mg has only been around for 23 years. We don't really know how it works for the 30-40 year range.

Anyway, as we grow older, our baldness diminishes.

The problem, of course, comes from the fact that taking a DHT blocker for 40 years may not be the best idea. But I strongly believe that if Finas hasn't given you sides on the first years, it's extremly unlikely that it will give you sides anytime.

Last edited: