Is There A Better Forum To Discuss New Research And Studies

clarence-forgotpassword

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That was SAGA

And then there was that which happened with Boldy. He went to India to see "Dr." Nigam, and came back very disappointed. (Nigam even had implanted some of the grafts upside down!) And some people didn't tolerate trashing talking their hero, Dr. Nigam.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
And then there was that which happened with Boldy. He went to India to see "Dr." Nigam, and came back very disappointed. (Nigam even had implanted some of the grafts upside down!) And some people didn't tolerate trashing talking their hero, Dr. Nigam.
what do people in that forum use in general?

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is that why your regimen says "Crying&Praying"

Obviously it was a joke... *shrugs* *rolls eyes*. I am just stating what I merely notice.

Do I care, yes, as time goes on, as much as I did last year, not as much. I have already shaved my head, accepted the look, and liked it.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Obviously it was a joke... *shrugs* *rolls eyes*. I am just stating what I merely notice.

Do I care, yes, as time goes on, as much as I did last year, not as much. I have already shaved my head, accepted the look, and liked it.
Haha mortals cry, unlike me *eye starts sweating*

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nope. There's p.h.g, the private nazi forum. There's btt which has been dead for years. Tressless doesn't have much in depth discussion. The German and Dutch forums aren't very active anymore, and are just finasteride/minoxidil talk
There's a discord that doesn't seem to have any nazis that a lot of people are doing experimental treatments on

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Care to point it out? Btw I set my own Discord if anyone is interested. Only cutting edge treatment enthusiasts apply.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay. I got it. We are all doomed. Nothing can be done. We are all gonna die.

On your way out please check the success stories posts and keep arguing nothing can be done.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay. I got it. We are all doomed. Nothing can be done. We are all gonna die.

On your way out please check the success stories posts and keep arguing nothing can be done.
Success story is always minoxidil microneedle + dutasteride as a BASE

Rudolphus

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Success story is always minoxidil microneedle + dutasteride as a BASE
A lot of guys have success with finasteride without needing to switch to dutasteride. Minoxidil and microneedling do improve results, but many guys still have success with just finasteride/dutasteride. I agree that for guys who don't use any oral antiandrogen but instead just opt for minoxidil and/or unproven alternatives, legitimate long-term success stories appear to be few. In a lot of cases where people claim that they've had success without using finasteride/dutasteride, the power of placebo certainly seems to be at play.