Is The Tranny Regimen Too Much To Regrow Hair?

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're dad is NW6, then starting early is key as you have a very high chance of having his balding genes. Keep on taking duta. Dont go back to finasteride.
Thanks for the help. My dad has this going on right now and I don’t want that AT ALL.

Attachments

• 9BD2D71D-D219-4538-9A7F-C7EAD7350A11.jpeg
    9BD2D71D-D219-4538-9A7F-C7EAD7350A11.jpeg
    48.4 KB · Views: 89

Hswb

My Regimen
Reaction score
It can be a dozen reasons why. Those pictures show no Androgenetic Alopecia. You’re taking dutasteride for nothing, IMO. It certainly doesn’t cause hair loss. Any shedding on antiandrogens is the hair follicle cycle disrupted and improving. You can’t be losing hair on antiandrogens, you can’t. Try cutting your hair very short, buzz. Check if you have any skin condition, any flakes or any bumps or any scar tissue. It could be a mucus/fungi, it could be an allergy, it could be whatever.

What a nonsense. Why you can’t be losing hair while on antiandrogens? I’ve been losing madly for the past 2 years. Practically all the (astonishing) gains I made in the 3-4 years before that, are almost gone now (while on duta).

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What a nonsense. Why you can’t be losing hair while on antiandrogens? I’ve been losing madly for the past 2 years. Practically all the (astonishing) gains I made in the 3-4 years before that, are almost gone now (while on duta).
Why did you get on dutasteride 0.5 then?

Hswb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why did you get on dutasteride 0.5 then?

Because after 2-3 insane years of regrowth on fina, the results slowly started to reverse. Bought myself another 1-2 years on good results by upgrading to duta. Unfortunately the reverse has returned. My hairloss is just too agressive for AA’s to battle it any longer.

Still on duta today, since I am scared of losing all that’s left in a short period of time as soon as I stop taking. 2 years ago I was quite a fullhead, so what I am having today is still manageable with the right haircut and products.

* Never had any sides from whatever I used

Hswb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Show me the pictures. Losing madly for two years doesn’t keep the same hairline which I’m sure you still got. Antiandrogens can’t cause hair loss, any shedding you have is because hair follicle is improving. By definition you can’t be losing hair. Maybe what we call hairline maturing can be happening even on them but there is no way you’re actually balding. I’d love to see those pics.

My hairline is totally destroyed, take my word for that. The center is kind of intact, but my temples lost about 3-4cm each. The far worst is the overall thinning in NW6 pattern. For your interest; all that I’ve lost for the past two years, are the massive gains that I had in the years before. During the good years, I went from diffuse NW3 to full NW1,5. At this moment, I’m still a bit above baseline. Does this match with your theory? I am very curious what will happen when I’ll reach the baseline point. Currently losing 100-200 hairs a day..