Is The Tranny Regimen Too Much To Regrow Hair?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Crazy man. Oh well, you're aware of all the risks so do as you please.

I didn't mean to come off as rude as i did about hair systems, i know there is a section on here for guys that wear them so i just want to point out that while they are absolutely not for me i have a lot of respect for guys that go that route, viable option to tackle hair loss if that's your decision.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hope all readers look at the attached photos I posted in an earlier reply in this thread, so you dont waste time on this NW0.5 dude.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does your dermatologist have a full head of hair and BDD?
I’m confused. Aren’t you guys who say to start dht blockers early? Some people I have seen in threads regret not starting in the first signs of hairloss. Also my scalp is always itchy now.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I’m confused. Aren’t you guys who say to start dht blockers early? Some people I have seen in threads regret not starting in the first signs of hairloss. Also my scalp is always itchy now.
Can you show me your hair wet and pushed back and circle where you are losing your hair? I just don't see it yet. I notice flaws that most people don't so show me what you are concerned about?

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you show me your hair wet and pushed back and circle where you are losing your hair? I just don't see it yet. I notice flaws that most people don't so show me what you are concerned about?
i loosing hair on my crown and from front. Is it bad to start dht blockers early?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
i loosing hair on my crown and from front. Is it bad to start dht blockers early?
If you don't have the gene for balding and you don't have any signs of hair loss, then yes it not a good idea to start dht blockers early. Show me your concerns in a PM. I want to you help you out. I have BDD so I know how important a full head of hair can be.

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It can be a dozen reasons why. Those pictures show no Androgenetic Alopecia. You’re taking dutasteride for nothing, IMO. It certainly doesn’t cause hair loss. Any shedding on antiandrogens is the hair follicle cycle disrupted and improving. You can’t be losing hair on antiandrogens, you can’t. Try cutting your hair very short, buzz. Check if you have any skin condition, any flakes or any bumps or any scar tissue. It could be a mucus, it could be an allergy, it could be whatever.
Thank you for your input. I will stay on treatment. My doctor recommended finesteride at first but worked myself up to dutasteride. Hopefully it was worth it.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks a lot worse in person. Derm told me I had thinning of the hair.
Could be. You're still not even NW1. You should start treatments early, but not this early. You may not even go bald. Yes you have Androgenetic Alopecia g
(almost all people have Androgenetic Alopecia, but some do not get past NW1), but you do not know to which extent it will go on, especially since you do not claim to have diffuse thinning.

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Could be. You're still not even NW1. You should start treatments early, but not this early. You may not even go bald. Yes you have Androgenetic Alopecia g
(almost all people have Androgenetic Alopecia, but some do not get past NW1), but you do not know to which extent it will go on, especially since you do not claim to have diffuse thinning.
Was it okay to start a dht blocker early then? Just to be on the safe side

Anthonydbz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Norwood 1 is zero hair loss. OP does seem to be starting to thin slightly in the temples.
Do you think it was a good idea to start on dht blockers early? I have a strong family history of baldness. My dad is a nw6

Last edited:

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was it okay to start a dht blocker early then? Just to be on the safe side
If you're dad is NW6, then starting early is key as you have a very high chance of having his balding genes. Keep on taking duta. Dont go back to finasteride.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Is it bad for hair if you take it and Don’t have male pattern baldness?
You have a reason to use it as you have the balding gene from your dad. I do too. I did not follow his pattern. And so far you have not shown any aggressive loss. What is your age again?