Is the Topikk concealer or any others any good?

ironmike10

Reaction score
Has anyone tried Topikk as a concealer? How is it? Are their any concealers u guys have used that you would recommend? Im looking for something that I can use to carry me through the shedding phase. I am on day 2 of propecia/minoxidil and will be adding nizoral...Thanks!

Stingray

Reaction score
Depends on how bad it is. Toppik works good for me cuz my thinning is diffuse and not TOO bad yet. If it's getting bad, couv're and dermatch work real good.

I tried toppik a few times and just said blah cuz i don't really need it yet. But it sure makes me pine for the old times when my hair was real thick. Sigh, meeemories!

richlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
toppik have saved my life on many occassions including tonight. you can get addicted to it, watch out.

But, beware. If you take any pictures with the stuff.. your hair will look like sh*t.. i noticed my pics with toppik look like i have dry dead decaying hair.. in the mirror it looks fine tho.

G

cosmo gene said:
for a while I depended on Toppiks to give the allusion of a fuller head of hair.

Full head of fairy dust more like!

Richlocks, the stuff is cr!p. Like you, I got my expectations up (only a norwood 2ish) and was disapointed by what I got.

Their testimonials made me promise that I wil never ever trust another product again. (I'm even wary of Propecia & minoxidil, which im on now)

*DON'T BUY IT* They are money makers takign the pi$$ out of the bald.

For a better effect, you might as well wet your head then dip it in a load of gravel. It's the same and doesnt cost £19.99.

Oh one more thing - "doesnt come off in rain" hahahaha.

Just what do they take us for!

Look mate, don't buy it.

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
what?? Toppiks is not that bad. Use Toppiks sparingly and it should last for a long time.

richlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
Gunner,

You used too much. Use it sparingly on thin spots.. i'm a NW2 Diffuse and it works great when used right.. however the flash off the camera does make it look "dusty" in pictures, but that's it. I have some of the most analyzing friends in the world.. and they never ever detected it on my hair.

MrTelogen

Established Member
Reaction score
Works good, I told two docs I was wearing it and they could not see it.One did not believe me!LOL So I rubbed my finger on my head and showed him.LOL it was a roit.Hairloss is great!!Great I tell ya!!I love it, LOVE IT!! :hairy:

Thinning Sucks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That's funny...same here. I fooled two hair transplant docs and their receptionist with Couvre. The receptionist said "why are you here, you don't need a hair transplant". Little did she know, I have major major diffuse thinning all over and a crown that is basically gone.