Is the dermarolling bandwagon OVER???

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXXXXXX

Banned
Reaction score
Dermarolling is useless. I get that wounding the skin might cause new follicles to sprout, but its not even close to anything cosmetically noticeable and
everyone is also using something else in conjunction with rolling so the results are skewed.

hairregrowth21

Established Member
Reaction score
I think your right. Everyone that had results was on something else.

Most of whom were not getting results without the dermaroller...

I started as soon as the study was out which means I am at month 6...still 6 months away from the year results displayed in the study...which means that nobody else is any closer to 6 months away...

GoodToBeRich

Reaction score

Absolutely. I've mentioned several times that, a few years ago, I spent over a year on finasteride/minoxidil with little to no results. I got visible results at 2 months with finasteride/minoxidil/Dermarolling, so it at least adds something to the formula.

Kirby

Established Member
Reaction score
Totally agree. It seems like without Sqeegee, people are giving up left and right.
That's how I feel. :( Last rolled New Year's Day, haven't had the motivation to replace my broken roller, even used just minoxidil foam twice in the last week. We're all dropping (out) like flies, from the looks of things. Had every shred of cautious optimism and determination evapourate.

CursedMen

Established Member
Reaction score

I started as soon as the study was out which means I am at month 6...still 6 months away from the year results displayed in the study...which means that nobody else is any closer to 6 months away...
Because it is probably enhancing the affects of current medications. Which isn't a bad thing at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.