Is That A Coincidence That My Gym Has So Many Bald Guys?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
or baling guys. most of them are manlets as well

is it a coincidence? i think not. they looking to compensate of their disability.

i actually saw a bald manlet gets rejected there. poor guy
I agree with the manlet part as I see so many short men trying to get buffed to the max but unfortunately in my gym they are all thick NW1. I see very few balding men under age 40 at my gym.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
or baling guys. most of them are manlets as well

is it a coincidence? i think not. they looking to compensate of their disability.

i actually saw a bald manlet gets rejected there. poor guy

My gym demographics:

- Baldcels and baldingcels trying to cope playing the muscle/fit game: saddest ones to look at. Their shining temples beam at me, reminding me to not go bald. I wonder what females think when they look at such freak show, but I'm sure those are not positive thoughts.
- Tall fullheads. These ones I admire the most because they are already 7/10 on average but they want to looksmax more.
- Fit staceys. Incredibly similar to one another, they go to gym to get and maintain a fit body. Close to 100% are attractive and I want to f*** them all.
- Oldcels. The male ones are pathetic to look at, but at least I admire them because they take care of themselves. The female ones are fit and tingle my peepee with mature-fit MILF fantasies. Sinful to look at.

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, this reminds me of a baldcel that I used to see at my old gym. This mother f****r thought he was the most ripped dude in the entire building. He'd load up the bench press with 315 lbs (142 kg), pace and hype himself up, then he'd do quarter reps like a cuck. It was the biggest cringe watching him. He's also the type of bro who will lift next to you and try to one-up you. Just LOL at this f*****. The saddest part is he'd bring his son sometimes and coach him in on all horrible techniques he'd use. Poor kid.

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, this reminds me of a baldcel that I used to see at my old gym. This mother f****r thought he was the most ripped dude in the entire building. He'd load up the bench press with 315 lbs (142 kg), pace and hype himself up, then he'd do quarter reps like a cuck. It was the biggest cringe watching him. He's also the type of bro who will lift next to you and try to one-up you. Just LOL at this f*****. The saddest part is he'd bring his son sometimes and coach him in on all horrible techniques he'd use. Poor kid.

Holy f*** this is one of the saddest and cringiest things I've ever read. Poor kid, when he starts balding because of heavy lifting + sh*t genetics in mid teenage he will kill someone or fire up the school. Lol at this sh*t.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I swear about 80% of security guards here are bald.

Bryant12

My Regimen
Reaction score
the hydrolyzed protein, creatine, pre workouts, etc. ....all that speeds up hair loss, thats why you see so many bald beasts at the gym
they at some point were like. :"f*** it ill be bald and big" instead of puny, bones with thin hair

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Consider yourself lucky. If you want to feel like crap go to a university campus gym. When I was a few years back at grad school i had to quit going as it was legitimately making me suicidal how tall, handsome, and ripped all the guys were and how beautiful, thin, and attractive the girls were. Plus staring in the mirror for an hour each time to realize this and noticing that all the girls maintain at least 2-3 machine distances from me at all times.

Rather just use an incline/decline bench with some dumbells and pull up bar at home.

Last edited:

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Consider yourself lucky. If you want to feel like crap go to a university campus gym. When I was a few years back at grad school i had to quit going as it was legitimately making me suicidal how tall, handsome, and ripped all the guys were and how beautiful, thin, and attractive the girls were. Plus staring in the mirror for an hour each time to realize this and noticing that all the girl maintain at least 2-3 machine distances from me at all times.

Rather just use an incline/decline bench with some dumbells and pull up bar at home.

This is depressing. but reality that no one gives a f***.

I feel the same..
Out of 500 students..only 5 were bald like me..

I do not consider recession in this because combover do the trick in front of gullible girls

LastSamurai

Established Member
Reaction score
Some of you guys are really f*****g sick in the head.

A guy is going bald in the gym and you think he's pathetic? At least he is f*****g trying to do something.

Guess what; bald guys still get girls.

Being a man is about not being a pussy. Grab some weights, learn how to box. An alpha male doesn't care about hairloss.

Seriously, this forum is f*****g depressing, and some of you guys are mentally sick beyond belief.

You are pumping your self-hatred onto other guys that happen to be bald or balding as if they were at fault for being that way.

Have some compassion, have some respect, and grow some f*****g balls.

Last edited:

baldcorpse

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
the hydrolyzed protein, creatine, pre workouts, etc. ....all that speeds up hair loss, thats why you see so many bald beasts at the gym
they at some point were like. :"f*** it ill be bald and big" instead of puny, bones with thin hair
Beasts? Most of them are manlets above 30 years old.

baldcorpse

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

A guy is going bald in the gym and you think he's pathetic? At least he is f*****g trying to do something.

Being a man is about not being a pussy. Grab some weights, learn how to box. An alpha male doesn't care about hairloss.

Seriously, this forum is f*****g depressing, and some of you guys are mentally sick beyond belief.

You are pumping your self-hatred onto other guys that happen to be bald or balding as if they were at fault for being that way.

I have respect for bald guys only if they are 5 ft 10+. I have absolutly no respect for bald manlets. Espicielly when im one of them

Guzam

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I assume everyone here is pro-positivity and pro-alpha state of mind, and look forward to become better men everyday.
Still, these things you read are the direct consequence of experiencing life as a young bald man. This sh*t is real, man.

We grab weights, as this thread testifies. We try to not think about it and act alpha. I know, but when women and men alike avoid you and burn relationship's bridges with you because you became a piece of sh*t with no hair, things get hard.

When you have no opportunity to be the 'face' of your workplace, of your club, or any other 'people-related' activity, because you look sh*t in video, photo and irl, things get hard. When you lose connections and acquaintances who don't like being around balding 20-somethings, things get hard. When things get too hard, mental distress kicks in. You should try to understand (at least) my man.

Bryant12

My Regimen
Reaction score
a lot of you guys are weak minded, if you act unsecure and lack confidence , of course girls arent going to like you, girls think a lot, they see more than just looks, you guys just need confidence, some swag, work out, gain some weight, tan that head , get tattoos, grow a beard, do something that will make ppl look at other things before they look at ur head

girls like to laugh, some one that'll joke around, they are attracted more to confidence, someones swag, style before looks

baldcorpse

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
a lot of you guys are weak minded, if you act unsecure and lack confidence , of course girls arent going to like you, girls think a lot, they see more than just looks, you guys just need confidence, some swag, work out, gain some weight, tan that head , get tattoos, grow a beard, do something that will make ppl look at other things before they look at ur head

girls like to laugh, some one that'll joke around, they are attracted more to confidence, someones swag, style before looks

like this guy. he just need confidence and woman will be all over him

MBB_1643-e1467634066705-590x415.jpg

79799020100084640360no.jpg

%D7%A8%D7%97%D7%A7%D7%9C%D7%99%D7%9F.jpg

Last edited:

Bryant12

My Regimen
Reaction score
like this guy. he just need confidence and woman will be all over him

View attachment 83341

i bet he'll get more girls than u ... see how he smiles, has that style of glasses, i bet he has humor too.

let him grow a beard, wider shoulders, and with those glasses it'll have ppl looking at other things before his head. part of being a man, hair on scalp thins, hair grows out everywhere else

sh*t let him have scalp micro pigmentation, with a hairline itll make him look 5 to 10 years younger

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

stfu with your kunfidence meme. confidence comes from the affirmation of others.