My Regimen
Reaction score
Long read but interesting one
a29amv81s5b01.png

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I stopped reading at the point where it started mentioning alpha and beta. What a joke.
What do you mean? In the animal kingdom alphas are the male individuals of a species that get to reproduce. I agree the mainstream meaning of alpha is cringy as f*** but in the post above it's about the biological definition of alpha.

Mr. Prince

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you mean? In the animal kingdom alphas are the male individuals of a species that get to reproduce. I agree the mainstream meaning of alpha is cringy as f*** but in the post above it's about the biological definition of alpha.

How do you explain some animal species that actually have females being the "alpha"? Also just in general read up on the whole alpha and beta thing. For each species it's different and even gray wolves who were first described as having alpha males don't actually have one. You can be the leader of a "pack" I guess and be called alpha but there are so many "packs" that humans belong to. You can get someone who is "alpha" in terms of his sexual experiences but if you put him with a bunch of software engineers he'll be useless. It's not black and white. That's the beauty of humans. We are incredibly diverse to the point no one can achieve everything and become the superior human in their whole life time. Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, etc... Everyone living in modern country knows about them and they are more successful than any stereotypical "alpha" male.

Last edited:

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you explain some animal species that actually have females being the "alpha"? Also just in general read up on the whole alpha and beta thing. For each species it's different and even gray wolves who were first described as having alpha males don't actually have one. You can be the leader of a "pack" I guess and be called alpha but there are so many "many" packs that humans belong to. You can get someone who is "alpha" in terms of his sexual experiences but if you put him with a bunch of software engineers he'll be useless. It's not black and white. That's the beauty of humans. We are incredibly diverse to the point no one can achieve everything and become the superior human in their whole life time. Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, etc... Everyone living in modern country knows about them and they are more successful than any stereotypical "alpha" male.
Sure, but I was specifically talking about those species whose mating dynamics are based on the ''polygynous alpha male'' system like the elephant seals, gorillas,etc. Also, Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk and Bill Gates are immensely high status and wealthy, so biologically speaking, they are alphas.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I do think the lockdown did cause a huge spike in depression, anxiety, suicide, violence and PTSD. However, once the virus is cured and the economy recovers, society will recover unless we keep having uncontrollable crisis. Of course, don't expect a cure for hair loss as quickly as we will have a cure for the virus. Although hair loss is killing your self esteem, it still is not considered a world wide crisis even though our forum members here would say it is.

INT

Reaction score
It's very controversial but there's a lot of truth to the message of that picture.

Hypergamy is real and when left uncontrolled it will destroy civilization in the long run.

Seems a little far-fetched

INT

Reaction score
Yes everyone knows humans and animals have nothing in common at all. It's not like humans actually are smarter animals right? It's not like humans evolved from a primitive animal form right? Just lol.

That is not the point. It is just an extremely lazy argument to prescribe certain behaviors to people because it also happens somewhere in the animal kingdom. That is why it usually only happens during ideological discussions. For every behavior that you consider 'human nature' you can find a specific species that does it too. It is quite the logical leap to then say that it therefore must also apply to people.

I never heard someone defend eating their own sh*t as human nature Still, it happens a lot in the animal kingdom.

INT

Reaction score
His argument wasn't lazy, we're mammals just like other animals. The alpha/beta reprodcution system is something that you see a lot with mammals.

Eating your own sh*t is also something you see a lot with animals... There is not point of value in that way of reasoning

I know you don't believe in hypergamy but there is a lot of evidence for this theory.

Well let me ask you, what is your definition of hypergamy?

Hence we need a social system aka patriarchy (like you see in the picture) to have a functioning society that's why in all of human existence, patriarchy was the de facto social system in all civilizations on this planet.

I agree that there needs to be some social system in place for structure. I just do not see why it HAS to be a patriarchy.

that's why in all of human existence, patriarchy was the de facto social system in all civilizations on this planet.

There are many things we did in all of human existence that no longer have a place in our modern civilization. Just because we used to do something does not mean it is good Telogen Effluvium do it now. Slavery, tribal warfare are things we have been doing since the beginning of the human era. We might have outgrown natural selection, but moral evolution will always keep on going.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems a little far-fetched
What do you think happens when 80% of women only go after 20% of men? Well, men become sexually frustrated, bitter, angry, depressed, suicidal, unmotivated, etc. In short, society falls apart. Obviously, I'm not here to incite hatred, I just want to stimulate a discussion about the picture I posted. Some research points out that hypergamy is present in humans https://psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success . And according to that famous statistic that shows that 28% of men are sexually inactive while only 18% of women are , which means that a group of men must be getting more women than the other men since there is a 10% gap, we are probably heading to prehistorical levels of female hypergamy.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
(you edited your post but I can't seem to quote you it seems, weird)

His argument wasn't lazy, we're mammals just like other animals. The alpha/beta reprodcution system is something that you see a lot with mammals.

Eating your own sh*t is also something you see a lot with animals... There is not point of value in that way of reasoning

Absolute ridiculous statement. So we can't compare ourselves to animals at all? You do know we share MANY things with them from our genetics to social systems. And I know progressives like to look at the animal world when it suits their agenda. "homosexuality is natural, look at the animal kingdom!" etc.
Lol, that' s true, just goes to show the hyprocrisy

INT

Reaction score
(lol can't quote you in a decent way so I'll answer like this)

Well let me ask you, what is your definition of hypergamy?

https://incels.wiki/w/Hypergamy (but do note I don't agree with incels, they ignore other factors although this article explains hypergamy well I find)

Let me start by saying that I do not consider you an incel...but you have shown that you do spend some time on their platforms.

I asked for your definition. This is why it can be so tiring to argue with incels . They stop thinking for themselves they just copy past the narrative of their community.

Patriarchy = civilization imo. And if you look at history of any race, society that managed to create a civilization, it was patriarchical. To be fair, the picture above explains why it has to be a patriarchy. No other social system has worked and/or survived. The west is becoming more like a matriarchy each decade, we see the consequences. (but that's a complex subject that goes deeper than just patriarchy)

Men have always been, are, and will always be the superior sex when it comes to physical strength. These days, physical strength is simply less important compared to other traits. The west is indeed becoming more like a matriarchy. What consequences are you talking about? Please don't tell me you would have been happier in a society 80 years ago...

This is a critical flaw in leftist/progressive thinking. Moral progress is not always good, especially not for long term survival of civilization. If we let moral progress continue like a cancer, it will destroy our social fabric that keeps our society together and we will be left without anything. Even the bible teaches us this with sodom and gomorra.

And morality is relative. You may find the current moral progess to be good in the west but underestimate the long term consequences of this moral "progress"

Ah yes, let's put a political label on it... Progress happens. We no longer use people with a different skin color as slaves, women can vote, we care about other species. That is progress. That would not have happened if people kept on thinking 'well let's just stick to the old ways'. Maybe moral progress will go to far at some point (letting in massive amounts of immigrants for example) and sure that will set society on fire for a while but humankind tends to learn from f*****g up every once in a while. Progress sometimes means 2 steps forward and 1 step back. Seeing moral progress as cancer is nothing more than just your opinion.

Even the bible teaches us this with sodom and gomorra.

I don't care what some guy whose credibility I cannot judge wrote on a piece of paper ages ago.

INT

Reaction score
(you edited your post but I can't seem to quote you it seems, weird)

Absolute ridiculous statement. So we can't compare ourselves to animals at all? You do know we share MANY things with them from our genetics to social systems. And I know progressives like to look at the animal world when it suits their agenda. "homosexuality is natural, look at the animal kingdom!" etc.

You can compare yourself yourself to animals all you want. I am just saying that everyone can use it to make any point with a little bit of creativity that is why it is a weak argument in any discussion about humankind.

And my guy... You do realize that it are mostly conservatives who refer to the animal kingdom to back up their claims right? Whether it is about hierarches, male-female dynamics... It is a lot easier to back up "man strong, woman follow" by looking at animals vs. arguments for gender neutral pronouns or whatever sh*t these kids are concerned about these days.