Is seeing scalp under lighting always mean diffuse?

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like most dermatologist don’t know jack. She tried to tell me propecia cannot cause shedding and to just use minoxidil for life if I do have pattern hair loss. Lmao. Can’t wait to see the trichologist soon.
Dude my dermatologist said I could use rogaine for life too. It's just wrong. Only women can do that.

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel like most dermatologist don’t know jack. She tried to tell me propecia cannot cause shedding and to just use minoxidil for life if I do have pattern hair loss. Lmao. Can’t wait to see the trichologist soon.
I can tell you your hair is nice probably aren't balding mate. If the trichologist sais you aren't, delete this website from your history.

MrKmass

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You honestly make people who get really bald sick. You are just paranoid. The density decreases slightly in adulthood it's normal and your case is still totally dense I see nothing that looks like damn baldness.

A photo in full sunlight should speak for itself, there is nothing. I even bet your hair has always been like this, just you noticed it now. Why waste time on this forum and this cause? I suppose we always create problems for ourselves to solve.

Leave this forum and live your life as a free man. Stop making fun of bald men by pretending to be one of them. This message sounds violent but I'm just annoyed to see all these messages from Norwood 0 that say they are losing "a lot" of their hair.

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You honestly make people who get really bald sick. You are just paranoid. The density decreases slightly in adulthood it's normal and your case is still totally dense I see nothing that looks like damn baldness.

A photo in full sunlight should speak for itself, there is nothing. I even bet your hair has always been like this, just you noticed it now. Why waste time on this forum and this cause? I suppose we always create problems for ourselves to solve.

Leave this forum and live your life as a free man. Stop making fun of bald men by pretending to be one of them. This message sounds violent but I'm just annoyed to see all these messages from Norwood 0 that say they are losing "a lot" of their hair.
Highly agree. He's lucky as f*** not actually have thinning. His hair is literally nice.

infamousrodi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Update. How’s my hair looking when wet? Shed a lot of hairs today both thick and thinner hairs. Sigh

Attachments

• E14ED571-C7EC-4EB4-8140-B4AC376E1F13.jpeg
    E14ED571-C7EC-4EB4-8140-B4AC376E1F13.jpeg
    175.8 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

infamousrodi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Got a call back from the derm regarding blood work. I have a vitamin d deficiency, is this known to cause hair loss ?

infamousrodi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
More pics does it look like I’m suffering from Telogen Effluvium or Androgenetic Alopecia ?

Attachments

• 34F8CDB6-8C0E-40CB-BB4D-4D4FA733B479.jpeg
    34F8CDB6-8C0E-40CB-BB4D-4D4FA733B479.jpeg
    216.3 KB · Views: 117
  • B3490DA8-7DBE-4056-899C-F9639BFBEBF9.jpeg
    B3490DA8-7DBE-4056-899C-F9639BFBEBF9.jpeg
    151.7 KB · Views: 108
  • 4B949D50-EE46-4BBE-9F28-2675B03FDFF8.jpeg
    4B949D50-EE46-4BBE-9F28-2675B03FDFF8.jpeg
    300.4 KB · Views: 116
  • 48E200A5-64D5-4049-BB18-735FC3544941.jpeg
    48E200A5-64D5-4049-BB18-735FC3544941.jpeg
    157.6 KB · Views: 116

Hairs45

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you have to see a psychologist while you're at it

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Got a call back from the derm regarding blood work. I have a vitamin d deficiency, is this known to cause hair loss ?
My trichologist said I have MALE pattern baldness very very early signs of thinning but I just did a blood test and I'm severely deficient in Vit D too. Unfortunately I'm in denial, maybe the trichologist was wrong because she didn't know i was deficient

Jacoby77

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. Start taking more vitamin D and see what happens. If hair loss is cured then get off the forums forever. It is a cursed place.
Bro please help, how do I know if my hair thinning is due to vit d? Trichologist saw me and said its early male pattern baldness thinning like a diffuse type, but this was months ago. I just got my blood tests done and I'm severely lacking vitamin D, possibly for years. Would a dermatologist know how to see what's causing it? I'm only doubting her diagnoses as it doesn't run in my family and if I'm lacking this bad maybe it could be why I'm thinning

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is vertex the crown ?
It's the worst place to suffer hair loss because it's like crown balding but people can see it when in front of you. Crown balding is in the back and as long as it isn't a lot, it has minimal impact on how you are treated in public. Hairline is also bad but there are some styles to mitigate / cover it. Also I think some women don't care about receding hairline as long as it isn't too far (after norwood 3).

But vertex balding is near the midscalp and it's hair loss is right in your face. Women are disgusted by it.

infamousrodi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's the worst place to suffer hair loss because it's like crown balding but people can see it when in front of you. Crown balding is in the back and as long as it isn't a lot, it has minimal impact on how you are treated in public. Hairline is also bad but there are some styles to mitigate / cover it. Also I think some women don't care about receding hairline as long as it isn't too far (after norwood 3).

But vertex balding is near the midscalp and it's hair loss is right in your face. Women are disgusted by it.wh
What’s more aggressive usually, recession or diffuse? I think if I am really diffusing finasteride usually tends to repond the best. If I do need it after my trichologist visit I will hop back on it. If this is the case I must be a slow burner and have accumulated hairloss over the years since I’m 26.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
What’s more aggressive usually, recession or diffuse? I think if I am really diffusing finasteride usually tends to repond the best. If I do need it after my trichologist visit I will hop back on it. If this is the case I must be a slow burner and have accumulated hairloss over the years since I’m 26.

if you are receding, likely will be diffusing too

infamousrodi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
if you are receding, likely will be diffusing too
Not really receding, just overall less density even the back. I just feel like I have Telogen Effluvium, makes no sense why my crown isn’t thinning out , still looks thick and hairline is fine too