Is Ru58841 The Worst Hair Loss Product Available?

Is RU58841 the worst hair loss product available?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I swear I advise no one to use this product for hair loss as a topical or a standalone treatment. 99% of people using this treatment are usually high inhibition white chads that have minimal to no hair loss and are at NW0.5 instead of NW0. Every time I use this product my eyes start to flare up and I feel as if I am going to have a heart attack. This is coming from a guy that was not prone to feminization from high dose spironolactone or dutasteride. I have used 50mg, 150mg, 250mg, 500mg, and once a 1g application. My hair shedding in the shower barely changes after 250mg and higher. I still shed 85-115 hairs per shower (I shower everyday) while using this product. There has been times where I had to cover my heart with a pillow or lay against a wall while I cried that I did not get a heart attack. I will never use this product again and anyone who says it works is lying or doesn't have hair loss. I will wait until the first person on the internet posts improvement with this product, for me it did nothing but give sides.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where did you buy the RU from? Have you experienced an increase in shedding while using RU or did RU just fail to reduce your normal shedding?

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where did you buy the RU from? Have you experienced an increase in shedding while using RU or did RU just fail to reduce your normal shedding?
it worked for 2 days and then reduced shedding by like 0-5%

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Worked for 2 days.
200.gif

Idiot.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it worked for 2 days and then reduced shedding by like 0-5%

I've had a similar experience with Fluridil (topilutamide). Thought it was initially reducing shedding by 20% or so, but after months of use I think it was only reducing shedding by 5%. I've recently switched to Trinov, but the experience alot of members here are having don't sound encouraging at all.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've had a similar experience with Fluridil (topilutamide). Thought it was initially reducing shedding by 20% or so, but after months of use I think it was only reducing shedding by 5%. I've recently switched to Trinov, but the experience alot of members here are having don't sound encouraging at all.
Im planning on doing topical estradiol soon, basically what happens when u use an anti androgen or DHT blocker (something to lower Androgens) starts to build more until you have more androgens than u started with. Let me talk to you in a PM , you seem chill.

hz123456

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
“99% of people who use this product are high inhibition white chads that have minimal to zero hair loss”

... says the person who has minimal to zero hairloss.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
“99% of people who use this product are high inhibition white chads that have minimal to zero hair loss”

... says the person who has minimal to zero hairloss.
im a 5foot7.5 balding ugly ethnicel

also im a kissless, hugless, ioiless virgin
despite having plenty more friends than the average person

Last edited:

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
im a 5foot7.5 balding ugly ethnicel

also im a kissless, hugless, ioiless virgin
despite having plenty more friends than the average person

u should stop polluting your brain with lookism stuff at such a young age. sad

but if you are gonna still go on there at the very least you should never say this kind of stuff to yourself. smh

dont reply to this btw, i am not interested in being a psychologist

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
are you actually losing ground with dutasteride and oral minoxidil ? I d like an objective answer pls

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
are you actually losing ground with dutasteride and oral minoxidil ? I d like an objective answer pls
yes people wont believe me but I've went to 3 endocrinologists and they told me the only way to halt my hair loss would be oral estradiol or getting a wig and that my hair loss is too aggressive. Im losing ground fast I hate it when people say I'm not.

el_duterino

Reaction score
@DHTcel

Can you explain how you would attach a wig onto your hair?

JzZZrJe_d.jpg

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

el_duterino

Reaction score
You mean less hair loss than you ? I whish