Is My Fav Footie Going Bald To...???

artursco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys. Have a look a attached pics. Is my favourite footballer getting bald to? Can't imagine having all of this money..unless he does not give a f........

Attachments

• IMG_20170709_085208.JPG
    IMG_20170709_085208.JPG
    190.4 KB · Views: 2,468

artursco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One more...

Attachments

• IMG_20170709_090004.JPG
    IMG_20170709_090004.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 1,255

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lampard isn't 20 years old to begin with. If he wants to he can get a transplant, he isn't really that bad atm..it's much better than the 20 something year old Gareth Bale, lol

@FutureSaitama they don't even look alike, lol

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, definitely going bald. No doubt. His father has lost lots of hair as well, though he is not fully bald.

Stash

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've noticed his hair thinning since 2007 so I am not surprised...

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's almost 40 years old, it's almost normal to have thinning at that age

artursco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am same age as him...good to hear for 40ish year old man to have hair thinning. Actually mine is quite similar to his....

DKC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lampard's been losing his hair for ages, but just covered it with long on the top, clearly its gotten too thin to cover now.

Can expect him to have a hair transplant pretty soon, pretty much all celebs will these days. Wayne Rooney is like the pioneering patient.

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lampard's been losing his hair for ages, but just covered it with long on the top, clearly its gotten too thin to cover now.

Can expect him to have a hair transplant pretty soon, pretty much all celebs will these days. Wayne Rooney is like the pioneering patient.
although instead of using big 3, he prefers getting a new transplant every year.