Is MGK's transplant not holding up?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
unknown.png

I think it's just harsh lighting+his hair being super long but what do you think? He's been hiding his hairline for a while with a mop top.

machinegunkelly_feb25_cover.jpg

Maybe his hairline was never that dense to begin with and he used concealers.

machine-gun-kelly-hair-transplant-before-and-after.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

MGK-Hair-Transplant-702x526.jpg

Last edited:

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score

His face looks different as the temporary fillers he did for his jaw have been reabsorbed. I think his transplants are holding up, I saw it fall apart once under lighting ages ago but it seems he went for another procedure and transplants can "appear to fall apart" in some conditions. But overall I don't think it has thinned out and certainly he wouldn't have gone to someone who harvests outside the safe zone and doesn't look to have retrograde thinning either.

Dr Linkov MD (sure the forum will unfortunately have some jokes about his baldness) says he has had 5k grafts all for his hairline and frontal half. It's a killer hairline and looks natural too. I think Kelly probably just combs it down as it looks way thicker and he feels less self conscious, especially next to Megan Fox's lush hair :p Though it could be a style he likes as well, he likes changing things up and looking unique it seems, definitely with the transplants he has had, he can comb it up or down and it will never look balding or like a combover. With 5k grafts up via FUE and FUT, he probably only has 3k left but would provide reasonable coverage even if it's thin on his head size. In reality the average guy with average calibre needs 11k grafts for illusion of fullness in most conditions according to a rep at a top clinic. Can be impossible/risky results/costly...shaved head/smp/system in such a situation perhaps.

When I see his case I consider myself lucky, only had 2k grafts and finasteride has done the job in maintaining native hair, haven't needed to go back for more. With every Norwood it can become harder for illusion of fullness even with thick calibre hair.

Shiiiiit another victim of the tranny drug... rip

Pigeon I am not going to start a finasteride debate and I do respect your opinion even if I am on the other side and a legit academic. Don't take it the wrong way but you are very focussed on finasteride in your life considering you don't take it anymore and it doesn't seem simply that it's a life passion to get finasteride banned. I don't read here anymore but I see that when I do, it's always about finasteride. Why? Do you still get "sides" from it? If so, then I understand why you keep talking about something you don't take. Or is your hair situation unrecoverable and troubles you? Do you have a gf or ever had one? Social/work life? I'm guessing a few of these areas trouble you, sorry you don't need to answer and I'll respect your privacy.

Last edited:

Ajamilo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow his face now and then. How do we get those pills guys?

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Wolf, that comment was just a witty response, don't take it too serious although there's some truth behind it.

Finasteride, sold under the brand names Proscar and Propecia among others, is a medication used to treat hair loss and benign prostatic hyperplasia in men.[6] It can also be used to treat excessive hair growth in women and as a part of hormone therapy for transgender women.[7][8] It is taken by mouth.[6]

And no I'm not trying to ban fina, everyone can use anything they want I just want people to be informed, new research about fina is constantly getting out. More doctors are also aware of the risks and many don't want to prescribe it anymore. It's a topic that interests me in general, especially since I know people with PFS and a lot of members on this forum have it too. My hair is holding on well, I'm doing minoxidil+needling these days. I'm fine in other areas, thanks for asking.

Ah I knew it was a witty comment and that is it a very weak transgender treatment and not a standalone treatment -cyproterone acetate/spironolactone are way more effective for that goal. I was just surprised by the preoccupation with the medication as over time people tend to move on once they no longer take it. Fair enough, I guess it's one of your passions and you feel strongly about it. I'm glad your hair is holding well, if it's not aggressive minoxidil and needling can do well but usually if you're diffuse, may not be the case in the long run. Never seen any pictures but will take your word for it :)

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The guy is a f*****g weirdo. He has made comments about how he would sleep with kids if given the opportunity. He needs cancelling rapid but all his fans are brain dead mongs and don’t see any problem with his odd behaviour and views

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
The guy is a f*****g weirdo. He has made comments about how he would sleep with kids if given the opportunity. He needs cancelling rapid but all his fans are brain dead mongs and don’t see any problem with his odd behaviour and views
Because everybody knows cancel culture's outrage is exaggerated in this case. MGK is a narcissist, an attention wh*** and a dumbass, he's arguably too successful for his (lack of) talent and creativity.. all of which can make people feel annoyed by him - fair enough, but he's clearly not a pedophile.

1. He's dating a woman older than him, his dating history seems OK as well, and we haven't seen any girls coming out saying MGK fucked them when they were kids.

2. You are younger so you might not know, but back then the world wasn't PC and everybody used to say wild things for the lulz. Twitter was literally a cesspool for dumb jokes and users were venting out every random thought they had nonstop without a single f*** to give.

3. For decades all the rockstars and other high profile celebs used to sleep with underage groupies. Those were different times. Nowadays they make sure those girls are 18+ so they won't get in trouble.

MGK was just saying some teenage girls look older than they are. And he was probably like 18 himself back then so who cares. You are talking about 2 quick tweets from 12 years ago that probably took him under a minute to post, those actions don't define his character.

Haters had to dig deep to find something that could be used against him. He's still far from an R. Kelly or whatever.

It's funny that people wanna cancel him but won't cancel people like Iggy Pop and Robert Plant who literally had relationships with 13-14 year old girls as adults.

Deep down people just hate him so they are reaching with "receipts" like this because they want to see him fail/get rid of him. It's a mix of typical envy and being triggered by his public persona.

Last edited: