Is It Worth Going Out With A Prostitute ?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I posted a similar thread on a different forum but everyone on there accused me of trolling.

I'm 24 and never had a girlfriend.
I kinda gave up on dating so turned to prostitutes.

a few nights ago i slept with a really cute prostitute. She seemed really clean so i decided to eat her out. she really enjoyed it and the session was really passionate. Afterwards she asked for my number and said we could hang out some time.

Should i message her? could this be my chance to finally have a girlfriend? with norwood 4 and everything?

Whenever you go out with a new person, things could work out, or not. Similarly with a prostitute, only the chances of things working out are slimmer. So long as you keep your wits about you, watch out so that you wont be taken advantage of, are cautious etc, it should be fine.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I posted a similar thread on a different forum but everyone on there accused me of trolling.

I'm 24 and never had a girlfriend.
I kinda gave up on dating so turned to prostitutes.

a few nights ago i slept with a really cute prostitute. She seemed really clean so i decided to eat her out. she really enjoyed it and the session was really passionate. Afterwards she asked for my number and said we could hang out some time.

Should i message her? could this be my chance to finally have a girlfriend? with norwood 4 and everything?

Its a slippery slope here mr.
1) you dont want to get attached to a prost. I mean that is going to go south FAST! Many have drug problems, many may have personal problems, a good percent are drug free and sane but those are the ones usually very good at stringing a guy along for monetary gain. I mean how long are you REALLY going to tolerate her hooking and then when you tell her to stop and she throws the "you dont own me" line, WOW. Ive never dated a hooker, Ive "gone out" on dates and hung out with strippers but would never make one a long term significant other.
2) you could message her and hang out, why not? So long as you know its what it is, it doesnt get serious, and you dont get taken advantage of. but ask yourself... do you REALLY want a hooker knowing where you live? scouting your place? scouting YOU? you dont know if she has a drug dealer BF or a crazed pimp who is just waiting to stick you up or rob your house when youre out.
3) WHAT THE f*** are you doing going down on a hooker? look up pictures of mouth herpes or THRUSH and then decide if you EVER want to do that again. Anyone can "look" clean!

Im not saying stop what you are doing. Hell do it MORE! I wish more guys would slap it to a hooker more often. We have this intolerable sense of woman worship in society today and its primarily ALL due to sex. Men want it, women are the ones with the control and we find ourselves doing stupid sh*t to win them over to MAYBE get laid. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THAT. Go tap a hooker, then go hang out with your friends. If you find a nice girl down the road then change your ways, but at least in the back of your head when she gets ornery you can say "I dont need this sh*t.... Ive fucked girls way hotter and more fun for WAY less money and stress".

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
3) WHAT THE f*** are you doing going down on a hooker? look up pictures of mouth herpes or THRUSH and then decide if you EVER want to do that again. Anyone can "look" clean!

Dont most of sexually active people have HPV? You probably have it. As well as your GF.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
We live in 21st century.
Just for the sake of conversation,let take this matter step by step.

If you really liked her and want to go intimate with her with no worries or
you want to reduce risk,take her for some dedicated centre for std.
In my state,we have ICTC which is run by strict protocol to maintain privacy and safety of the people who come for counselling/checkup.
Patients are identified by numbering system.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dont most of sexually active people have HPV? You probably have it. As well as your GF.

HPV? Who cares about that? Im talking things like HSV and yeast infections in your mouth and throat...(thrush).

HPV is usually vaccinated in modern countries and the body clears it like the flu.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We live in 21st century.
Just for the sake of conversation,let take this matter step by step.

If you really liked her and want to go intimate with her with no worries or
you want to reduce risk,take her for some dedicated centre for std.
In my state,we have ICTC which is run by strict protocol to maintain privacy and safety of the people who come for counselling/checkup.
Patients are identified by numbering system.
933.jpg

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people here are one step close to become the next Eliot Rodger (just more ugly and less hair then him). Dating prostitute = no go. f*****g one = sure why not. Case closed. Admins here are hardcore betas. Close this sh*t.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Admins here are hardcore betas
You really want to support the validity of your own ideas with the alpha- beta paradigm?
1. It is an ad hominem argument
2. Choose a more adult metaphor

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
HPV? Who cares about that? Im talking things like HSV and yeast infections in your mouth and throat...(thrush).

HPV is usually vaccinated in modern countries and the body clears it like the flu.

Vaccines cover only certain strains of HPV I believe....

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i can sense people's emotions really well, i couldn't imagine sleeping with a hooker.
the moment i sense she isn't into it my penis would shrivel back up and my feels would be back to feelsbadman.
why would you want to have sex with someone who doesn't want to have it with you ?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
i can sense people's emotions really well, i couldn't imagine sleeping with a hooker.
the moment i sense she isn't into it my penis would shrivel back up and my feels would be back to feelsbadman.
why would you want to have sex with someone who doesn't want to have it with you ?

ORRRRR the minute you see she's enjoying it you'd think what a stud you were for o'ing a chick who does this all day... Huh... Huh.....nudge nudge

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
The difference between prostitutes and other women:
Prostitutes have sex for money
Other women withhold sex for money

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You really want to support the validity of your own ideas with the alpha- beta paradigm?
1. It is an ad hominem argument
2. Choose a more adult metaphor

Nope. If an admin cant see the damages dating a wh*** does (in this case literaly one) the word beta fits perfectly. We are all together in this sh*t. So help others instead of being surprised another guy shot up a school.