Is It Worth Going Out With A Prostitute ?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I posted a similar thread on a different forum but everyone on there accused me of trolling.

I'm 24 and never had a girlfriend.
I kinda gave up on dating so turned to prostitutes.

a few nights ago i slept with a really cute prostitute. She seemed really clean so i decided to eat her out. she really enjoyed it and the session was really passionate. Afterwards she asked for my number and said we could hang out some time.

Should i message her? could this be my chance to finally have a girlfriend? with norwood 4 and everything?

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Should i message her? could this be my chance to finally have a girlfriend? with norwood 4 and everything?
Prosties can be very good women that are compelled to do that line of work.

Having said that, you are too young to know if she will treat you correctly or take advantage of you. Prostitutes can become VERY cynical. That is their job.

I would go out with her. I am very curious. Falling in love with a prostie, though, is a very risky business. I would try to avoid if I were you.

jasonstatham

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Prosties can be very good women that are compelled to do that line of work.

Having said that, you are too young to know if she will treat you correctly or take advantage of you. Prostitutes can become VERY cynical. That is their job.

I would go out with her. I am very curious. Falling in love with a prostie, though, is a very risky business. I would try to avoid if I were you.

Are you aswell trolling? Arent you a f*****g admin? Prostitutes are masters in manipulating men. (even normal women are good at it). So, if some virgin comes that have never seen a naked woman before, and eats her out and stuff (why the f*** you eat a prostitute out? thats like....mayor stupid cuck level) they see an easy target.

Some tough love for you OP if you are not trolling:

It was okay to f*** a prostitute at your age. Now you, not a virgin anymore and that's good with 24.

BUT you do not see a f*****g wh*** privately or/and go to f*** her again. You will catch feelings and will become more beta then you already are. And why the f*** you want a wh*** as a girlfriend? You hate yourself so much?

Instead of eating pussys out that 5min before a dick came inside you gonna save money up for a hair transplant, see a therapist, join a GYM, start to talk to real women.

This forum.....

blackg

Reaction score
I posted a similar thread on a different forum but everyone on there accused me of trolling.

I'm 24 and never had a girlfriend.
I kinda gave up on dating so turned to prostitutes.

a few nights ago i slept with a really cute prostitute. She seemed really clean so i decided to eat her out. she really enjoyed it and the session was really passionate. Afterwards she asked for my number and said we could hang out some time.

Just message her and see what happens.
Though I would seriously caution having expectations of making this girl your partner.

It's best not to have too many expectations going in, that way you won't be disappointed.
Also, her line of work shouldn't influence your approach in any way either.

Just give her time to see if she wants a relationship or maybe someone she can hang out with and possibly vent to.

Good luck.

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
24 Year old NW4 considering dating a literal wh*** and they say male pattern baldness isn't a disease.
Pull your personality in a bit and offer this guy some support.
If he can handle what this girl does as a living (providing a legitimate need for some men, not whoring) then I can't see a problem.

I wish him luck.

blackg

Reaction score
Instead of eating pussys out that 5min before a dick came inside...
This is a bit disingenuous. Most professional working women require a man to use a condom during intercorse so there is definitely no chance of any semen entering the vagina.

Going down on a prostitute is totally safe.

blackg

Reaction score
Well @blackg, you must admit such relationship dynamic could never yeild results remotely close to a functional one. The "putting your wife on a pedestal" sentiment is non-existent, even if you wanted it. Harlot likely just want a free pimp.
We will never know mate. There is no blanket rule regarding love and relationships. This guy dating a prostitute could actually work.

This woman probably has her head screwed on right and is studying at university for all we know.
I doubt prostitution is what she would want to do for the rest of her life.
Anyway I guess the OP will find all of this out if he starts seeing her regularly.

I hope he finds romance as we all should experience it at least once in our lives.

Edited for spelling mistakes

Last edited:

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
We will never know mate. There is no blanket rule regarding love and relationships. This guy dating a prostitute could actually work.

This women probably has her head screwed on right and is studying at university for all we know.
I doubt prostitution is what she would want to do for the rest of her life.
Anyway I guess the OP will find all of this out if he starts seeing her regularly.

I hope he finds romance as we all should experience it at least once in our lives.
How dare you? According to mainstream thought, prostitutes are not people, but sex machines that should be banned from cities where honest people live :rolleyes:

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
The masses need their pariahs.
In fact, where prostitution is legal (take the NL) prostitutes pay taxes and have stable relationships.