Is it too Late..?,,Will I ever regain hair in my life..? #help me

Tafsir123

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMG_20210629_200139.jpg

Tafsir123

My Regimen
Reaction score
So i am very fucked right now,,i dont know what do to do,,,,i am on finasteride for 17 days and min for 9 days once a day,,,i dont know,,,i think i am still progressing hair loss maybe,,i still shed a lot,,,and my hair in overall scalp feels very thin right now,,,i guess i will never make progress in this way right now,,,i starting losing my hair back in july,,,and i am still losing it,,,i am so depressed and alone dont know what to do

Attachments

• IMG_20210629_195849.jpg
    IMG_20210629_195849.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 175

DAVAT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
stay with it man, you're only 2 1/2 weeks in.
You look as if you have a strong hairline which normally indicates a good response. I think you will do well.
Keep the faith and be positive. Keep us updated, I think this will be a success

lord cardigan

Reaction score
Alot of loss for a short time but Minoxidil and finasteride would probably reverse that in about 6 months. If you take finasteride and notice any breast tenderness then stop it straight away. You cant reverse breast growth once it has started without surgery.

Tafsir123

My Regimen
Reaction score
stay with it man, you're only 2 1/2 weeks in.
You look as if you have a strong hairline which normally indicates a good response. I think you will do well.
Keep the faith and be positive. Keep us updated, I think this will be a success
Thanks man...!,,,But i dont know why my hair feels thiner...

Here For the Lulz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You need a year to see what, if anything, that combo will do for you. True regrowth is rare...for most, holding the line is the best outcome they can hope for. There’s no way to know how it will turn out either way, but I wouldn’t set my hopes on regrowth as it will only make things worse in the likely event it doesn’t happen.

Tafsir123

My Regimen
Reaction score
You need a year to see what, if anything, that combo will do for you. True regrowth is rare...for most, holding the line is the best outcome they can hope for. There’s no way to know how it will turn out either way, but I wouldn’t set my hopes on regrowth as it will only make things worse in the likely event it doesn’t happen.
Thanks but i am not giving up,,,,I gonna f*** that that dht into non existense,,if things didnt get better from now,,,,jump on dutasteride after 4 months,,,,,Derma rolling evry day,,,but i wont give up that easyly...

jambap

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, while you have a very full and solid head of hair it's true there is thinning going on. But no matter how thin while a follicle is producing hair it is still alive. So you are by no means past any point of no return. I caught my hairloss at 24 before I lost too much hair and I've been able to hold onto it for the past 20 years. And keep up with the Dermaroller, it plays a powerful role in stimulating the follicles. Good luck

Hairs45

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
use hair fibers until you get regrowth and rethickening from the drugs

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep using the treatment. I'm in similar boat as you except it's hairline loss. Gotta keep using this treatment for over 6 months until you see anything.

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That kind of hairloss is so minor, my god you should be using minoxidil not finasteride.

Einstein

Established Member
Reaction score
I’d just give up if I were you, it’s no use. You tried finasteride for 17 days and minoxidil for 9 days and still balding. It should’ve stopped the sheds and regrown the crown completely full by now. Look at the bright side, you’re young and you shaved already. Good on you. Just shave it a little shorter so everyone gets used to the look for the future.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’d just give up if I were you, it’s no use. You tried finasteride for 17 days and minoxidil for 9 days and still balding. It should’ve stopped the sheds and regrown the crown completely full by now. Look at the bright side, you’re young and you shaved already. Good on you. Just shave it a little shorter so everyone gets used to the look for the future.
Finasteride and minoxidil causes an initial shed. You have to be patient and wait like 6 months to a year.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Dude, while you have a very full and solid head of hair it's true there is thinning going on. But no matter how thin while a follicle is producing hair it is still alive. So you are by no means past any point of no return. I caught my hairloss at 24 before I lost too much hair and I've been able to hold onto it for the past 20 years. And keep up with the Dermaroller, it plays a powerful role in stimulating the follicles. Good luck
How often do you derma roll and at what depth?

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

That's bullshit, it took a month and some change for me to start seeing noticeable results and by 2.5 months I was seeing excellent regrowth, I'm at the almost 5 month mark now and my hair is stupidly thick.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's bullshit, it took a month and some change for me to start seeing noticeable results and by 2.5 months I was seeing excellent regrowth, I'm at the almost 5 month mark now and my hair is stupidly thick.
Damn. If you got signs of results in a month then it looks like I won't get any regrowth. f***.

dudealpha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So i am very fucked right now,,i dont know what do to do,,,,i am on finasteride for 17 days and min for 9 days once a day,,,i dont know,,,i think i am still progressing hair loss maybe,,i still shed a lot,,,and my hair in overall scalp feels very thin right now,,,i guess i will never make progress in this way right now,,,i starting losing my hair back in july,,,and i am still losing it,,,i am so depressed and alone dont know what to do
bro, once you start treatment shedding really isn't something you should obsess over. You have only recently started treatment and minoxidil is known to cause shedding, even if you see more hair falling out DON'T PANIC! Assess your results after at least 6 months.