Is It Too Late For Me To Finasteride ?

ophair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi
I'm here to ask you question about my future hair loss regimen, I'm already appointed to dermatologist looking for help with my hair, I'm using rogaine for 6 months but I think my hair need something stronger so i'm doing last shot in this case.
I want to start propecia + ketoconazole + dermarolling and rogaine which i'm already using but my question is it going to work or i have caught it too late and there's no real cure even in my hair situation to stay the same for some years in my pattern, I'm not looking for 100% regrowth just maintaining what I have would be really nice with little thickening.
So, my question is what do you think about that is big 3 + dermarolling enough to stop my baldness or it have gone too far and only thing left for me is buzz cut for rest of my life?
I have cut my hair with razor to see my thinning areas and to stop lying to myself, trying to cover it with longer hair, there's 2 pictures with showing I think all of my MBP attacked areas.
Thank you

nice egghead in the first picture :D

Attachments

• IMG_20190101_003545.jpg
    IMG_20190101_003545.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 316
  • IMG_20190101_003549.jpg
    IMG_20190101_003549.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
^this

if it ends up not working and you really want hair you could try a more hardcore alternative: hairsystem. just my 2 cents though