Is It Safe To Go To Turkey For A Hair Transplant Surgery?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Buckthorn or anyone considering Erdogan, Are you going to take a chance and still go to Turkey after what is going on there with ISIS and terrorist attacks. I am hoping Erdogan opens another office somewhere safer in another country and still keeps his fees the same. I guess I will have to spend twice as much with Rahal now.

Assemblage23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** terror attacks or military coups, this is your hair at stake. I was ready to drive to Turkey from France when the flights where canceled(had my hair transplant righ after the coup or fake coup attempt). Nothing else should be crossing your mind, go to Turkey if you can't afford an american or european Doctor of the same level(there are some really good Turkish docs).

Lucky Luciano

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gentlemen i am living here in istanbul.. Prices highly depends on demand. If foreign patients do not demand hair restorations anymore that would be great news for Turkish balding society . Honesty is the best policy :)

Last edited:

Mountinvan

Reaction score
Have seen some good results from Turkey, but nothing the likes of the FUE doctors in Spain, Canada and US. Turkey is a consideration for price conscious patients, but with limited donor it does not make cents (LOL) to fool around. Think Lorenzo, Konior, Rahal, Shapiro, Hassan/Wong, Cooley, etc. Contact Spex or Joe Tillman (Hair Transplant Mentor), Why not give it your best shot?