Is It Possible To Maintain Norwood 1 If U Are Genetically Balding But Rich

Stigabe

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you guys it is possible today?Lets say u have millions to spend on your hair.Do you think you can maintain your hair although u are genetically balding?

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course you can. You don't need millions to do it either. Stay on treatments and a cool 50k for top notch transplants will have you set for life.

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course you can. You don't need millions to do it either. Stay on treatments and a cool 50k for top notch transplants will have you set for life.
Can undercuts work with FUE Andy ? Also I have yet to see someone with FUE hairline, that had it shaped up by clippers, why is this?

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can undercuts work with FUE Andy ?
I'm not sure what you mean by that? Do you mean shaving the donor zone and keeping the top long while having the follicles extracted? Or do you mean after the transplant could you have that hair style? If you meant the first some surgeons will allow it while others prefer you buzz your whole head. If you meant the second yeah of course you could, depending how cleanly the surgeon extracts the hairs will determine how noticeable it is. SMP would be a quick fix if its too noticeable.

Derminator

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Lol no way. If your hair loss is aggressive and you have a bad donor you're never becoming a NW1 anymore.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol no way. If your hair loss is aggressive and you have a bad donor you're never becoming a NW1 anymore.
Maybe not with conventional treatments. Aggressive treatments can often restore most of someone's hair. Going from a NW4/5 to a Norwood 2 is fairly common with the right treatments. A transplant would fill in the gaps and you got yourself a NW1.

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe not with conventional treatments. Aggressive treatments can often restore most of someone's hair. Going from a NW4/5 to a Norwood 2 is fairly common with the right treatments. A transplant would fill in the gaps and you got yourself a NW1.

I was referring to styling, thanks for answering. By any chance, have you seen anyone with an FUE that received a haircut that shape up the hairline with clippers? I'm NW2 and would love to get edges properly lined.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was referring to styling, thanks for answering. By any chance, have you seen anyone with an FUE that received a haircut that shape up the hairline with clippers? I'm NW2 and would love to get edges properly lined.
I have, although those have been specifically done by Dr rahal so I can't give a general opinion. If a surgeon is competent it shouldn't be a problem :)

abcdefg

Reaction score
Do you guys it is possible today?Lets say u have millions to spend on your hair.Do you think you can maintain your hair although u are genetically balding?

Yes. You could get on dutasteride like ashton kutcher did, and judging from him it seemed to work pretty dam well. If it stopped working you could get a hair transplant every month so no one could see the difference. If money was no option there are ways.
IDK if finasteride alone is enough to completely stop/prevent male pattern baldness

John98

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just want to say: Jeff Bezos at some point had 170mrd. He is completely bald.
Or take Trump. He takes Propecia but still needs to do the comb over.
He said:
Never go bald - the worst thing a man can do is go bald.

So no. Money cant buy a full head. As long as you can afford your regimen, more money will add sh*t. At least until now.