Is it possible to have this type of hairstyle with full cap hair systems?

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, I would like to ask If it is possible to have this kind of hairstyles with fullcap Hairsystems.
My problem is with my sides and back of head and temples. They are very thin, weak, receeding I have a diffused unpatterned alopecia... I had a hair transplant done too and I have visible scars and hair behind transplanted hairs are thinning very fast. I think the only fullcap hairsystem can save my live...

I tried everything, Dutasteride, finasteride, topical and oral Minoxidil, RU58841 and my hairs are still getting worse.

Im so depressed, I can accept every hairstyle as long as it look natural...

Is there anyone who wear fullcap? Please help me, say something comforting to me.

Attachments

• 93E5F66A-6976-48CD-BE64-93A5D4790C13.jpeg
    93E5F66A-6976-48CD-BE64-93A5D4790C13.jpeg
    49.3 KB · Views: 91
  • 8C4BBDB3-F8EF-4E44-8D4F-606DA89E9DDC.jpeg
    8C4BBDB3-F8EF-4E44-8D4F-606DA89E9DDC.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 92
  • F112E55D-95C5-44E2-8817-4C15CDF34EDE.jpeg
    F112E55D-95C5-44E2-8817-4C15CDF34EDE.jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

Noah

Reaction score
I don't wear a full cap, but I have talked to quite a few guys who do. I think the first style would be pretty easy to achieve, the third style probably also possible, and the second style difficult.

Robrover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, easily achievable in those styles. Full caps work best with longer styles and a front fringe (bangs) are easy to wear with tape along the hairline. Having worn full cap wigs for many years I can attest to their ease of use with no blendig or colour mismatch issues to worry about.

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have worn a full cap for quite a few years. I wear my hair a little bit longer just short of shoulder length and over the ears. The only thing with the full cap( especially if you want to Slick it back) is that the mold and template has to be made very meticulously especially if you want Temple hair and sideburns. I wear an all lace and I tape up the perimeter and usually never ever have a problem with the attachment. Agreed you never have to worry about blending but just make sure you have a good stylist to cut it in because you only get one shot.

dar3k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, easily achievable in those styles. Full caps work best with longer styles and a front fringe (bangs) are easy to wear with tape along the hairline. Having worn full cap wigs for many years I can attest to their ease of use with no blendig or colour mismatch issues to worry about.
I have worn a full cap for quite a few years. I wear my hair a little bit longer just short of shoulder length and over the ears. The only thing with the full cap( especially if you want to Slick it back) is that the mold and template has to be made very meticulously especially if you want Temple hair and sideburns. I wear an all lace and I tape up the perimeter and usually never ever have a problem with the attachment. Agreed you never have to worry about blending but just make sure you have a good stylist to cut it in because you only get one shot.
Does anyone noticed that you are wearing a system? I mean is it undetectable? Where do you order your pieces from?