Is It Over For Me, 6ft 200lbs, Only 22

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Start a strict diet, im currently doing a diet of eating 500 calories for 4 days and water fasting for 3,it's working quite well.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is extremely dangerous

I haven't noticed any ill effects from it, and im losing weight pretty fast which is what im aiming for, though i do have about 11/12lbs of water weight from oral minoxidil. I know it's around that because once i started spironolactone i dropped that amount of weight really fast with no changes to my diet. Anyway i intend to keep to this diet until January/Februrary then just switch to 500 calories a day without the water fasting, i take loads of supplements to make sure im not deficient in anything.

INT

Reaction score
I haven't noticed any ill effects from it, and im losing weight pretty fast which is what im aiming for, though i do have about 11/12lbs of water weight from oral minoxidil. I know it's around that because once i started spironolactone i dropped that amount of weight really fast with no changes to my diet.

You think that it is safe just because you notice no ill effects yet?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
issue with fasting diets is keeping it off once your done. People who fast tend to lose tons of weight then gain it back only to repeat the cycle and its a lot of strain on your body. hopefully youll find eating habits that stick after to help you level out at a place your happy with.

Baldingdane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never understood the water fasting or strict diets. Just be in 500
calorie deficit everyday and you'll loose fat and still have your health. Its really not that hard.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Use amphetamine for 2 months. And you will be thin as f***.

Joke ofc.

I am also 6ft but 70 kgs ( 154 lbs ). 200lbs is not that dramatic, depending on your body build type. My friend is 6ft'1 and he has 100kg(220lbs) and he looks good without diet and training. Just lucky genes, but no worries, everything can be achieved.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Start a strict diet, im currently doing a diet of eating 500 calories for 4 days and water fasting for 3,it's working quite well.

you're doing an extremely dangerous diet and you will suffer because of it in the futute, no person should consume 500 calories a day, that's too low, especially for a man. what you will do to your body is slow down your metabolism (the amount of x calories you burn a day just by living), and you'll end up gaining all the way back + a lot more because your metabolism won't fix itself back, you'll end up burning less than you did even when u get back to the same weight you originally were.

plus having such an extremely low caloric deficit will impact your hair and will trigger a massive shed, be ready for that too.

Use amphetamine for 2 months. And you will be thin as f***.

Joke ofc.

I am also 6ft but 70 kgs ( 154 lbs ). 200lbs is not that dramatic, depending on your body build type. My friend is 6ft'1 and he has 100kg(220lbs) and he looks good without diet and training. Just lucky genes, but no worries, everything can be achieved.

well it all depends on the body composition of the person, you could have 2 people, same height and same weight but one will look really good while the other look like sh*t, it all depends on how much body fat and lean muscle mass they have.

6ft 200 lbs is not dramatic to someone who has a good muscle mass on them, but if op is skinny fat (no muscles) then he would look bad with that weight.