Is It Ok To Use Social Media For Research?

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't remember seeing any prerequisite of expertise or qualifications for participating in conversations on this site, but sure lets restrict conversation to experts like @kiwi666!

You mistook me.

I’m not saying you shouldn’t participate. I’m just saying that if you find my analogy perplexing or can’t understand why it makes perfect sense in relation to a comment about how different people respond to chemicals differently MAYBE you’re just better off as an observer.

Or to put it differently. If you don’t have anything positive to say... or can’t handle that we don’t all respond the same as you to a drug.., go f*** yourself.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You mistook me.

I’m not saying you shouldn’t participate. I’m just saying that if you find my analogy perplexing or can’t understand why it makes perfect sense in relation to a comment about how different people respond to chemicals differently MAYBE you’re just better off as an observer.

Or to put it differently. If you don’t have anything positive to say... or can’t handle that we don’t all respond the same as you to a drug.., go f*** yourself.

I’m not going to apologise for throwing in my experience with Finasteride, as far as I’m concerned I join the general consensus that it is a safe drug, hardly a controversial opinion to hold considering it is overwhelmingly supported in literature..