Is it normal to feel angry and/or depressed a lot of the time?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
3 years ago I had hair, I was in a career with big upside i was happier , smarter, I could read all day motivated, i even had regular sex.

Then I got a girlfriend who ended up ripping me apart, my hair started balding, i lost my looks, realised how important looks are (girls went from smiling at me to ignoring me based on how i look) got depressed , lost several jobs.

Now I work in some low level entry level job, i am unmotivated, feel bored, sad, depressed and angry everyday. I feel like just beating someone up just destryong someone. Maybe its finasteride maybe not but i can't concentrate i barely can read a page before i feel tired, i'm super irritable and feel like snapping at any second on the verge of a frenzy.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How old are you?

Has the collegen pill got you yet?
no but i was never good looking in the first place i actually fucked myself by spending so much time "looksmaxxing" and putting me in a position to be able to get an attractive girl for a short time but now i have reset back to my true self

oh well

OldnBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're depressed. You need to find the root issue or issues and start correcting it. It's the only way.

Ourkes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i don't know why i feel this way.
It's normal, we all go through highs and lows. However, you've got to know when it's time to address it and it seems you've been at that point for a while. You need a new purpose and routine to focus on. Plus you likely need more therapy and possibly even SSRI's to help you on your way. I gave myself a new challenge at your age and went back in to education, that set me on the right path, sure there were blips but overall, I benefitted hugely. New scene, new people, new routine, new goals. I also travelled and as mentioned, am still to this day hugely in to the gym - but I get that is not for everyone. Also, nature and being alone or with friends in the great outdoors, trekking, scaling hills and mountains, I've not heard one able bodied person complain about this seems to be great therapy and a great hobby.

Take small positive steps, every day - that's all you can do. Accept some days are worse than others. But lots of small steps in the right direction will take you there. Get on youtube, brainwash yourself with the free positivity resources, find the ones you like best. Stick some earphones in and just go out walking somewhere beautiful, walk and listen and keep doing it.

Also, what helped me massively was the loss of a person incredibly close to me. I don't wish that on anyone but you would be surprised by how the true reminder of the fragility of life can push you onwards and upwards.

Last edited:

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's normal, we all go through highs and lows. However, you've got to know when it's time to address it and it seems you've been at that point for a while. You need a new purpose and routine to focus on. Plus you likely need more therapy and possibly even SSRI's to help you on your way. I gave myself a new challenge at your age and went back in to education, that set me on the right path, sure there were blips but overall, I benefitted hugely. New scene, new people, new routine, new goals. I also travelled and as mentioned, am still to this day hugely in to the gym - but I get that is not for everyone. Also, nature and being alone or with friends in the great outdoors, trekking, scaling hills and mountains, I've not heard one able bodied person complain about this seems to be great therapy and a great hobby.

Take small positive steps, every day - that's all you can do. Accept some days are worse than others. But lots of small steps in the right direction will take you there. Get on youtube, brainwash yourself with the free positivity resources, find the ones you like best. Stick some earphones in and just go out walking somewhere beautiful, walk and listen and keep doing it.

Also, what helped me massively was the loss of a person incredibly close to me. I don't wish that on anyone but you would be surprised by how the true reminder of the fragility of life can push you onwards and upwards.
i jist want to go back to that time with my ex 3 years ago

Friendo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes depression is absolutely normal and everyone has it but some people hide it better than others and nothing will ever help, you can pick whether to hide it or not but you never rid of it and that's the truth. However you don't have to accept the truth, yet this will not make you less depressed and it might make you more depressed but it might not.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
3 years ago I had hair, I was in a career with big upside i was happier , smarter, I could read all day motivated, i even had regular sex.
its called post finasteride syndrome, your dopamine is non existent due to your sky high prolactin you f*****g idiot

step 1: buy cabergoline
Step 2: see if it completely changes your mood/ outlook
Step 3: drop it and lower your prl naturally (nofap, good circardian rhythm and so on)

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
wish i had a time machine
Me too. You think you can build us one. You know if you keep thinking and posting the same thing over and over again, those negative thoughts will stick to you like velcro. You need to become teflon and keep those thoughts from sticking. Get off this forum and start watching youtube college lectures and learn something to enhance yourself. If you have to watch 20 hours of managing depression and anxiety then do it. Better than moping on here all the time posting the same thing over and over again. Trust me I am not proud of my addiction here. I do practice what I preach but when I see people like you it just reminds me of myself and I want to fix people like me right away. However, I have learned only I can fix myself and the same with you. You need to enhance your self education so you can move up in your job level or find a career where you are valued more.

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
its called post finasteride syndrome, your dopamine is non existent due to your sky high prolactin you f*****g idiot

step 1: buy cabergoline
Step 2: see if it completely changes your mood/ outlook
Step 3: drop it and lower your prl naturally (nofap, good circardian rhythm and so on)

how can i have PFS if im on finasteride lol?

Norwoodcel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
late 20s

im.out right now at a pub
still thinking of my trash ex from 3 yeaaess ago
i bet shes on a date now

imm gonnnakeep drinking
what country do you live? maybe we are close and we can have a meet up in a pub coping about hairloss and our ex