Is It Feasible To Use Ru58841 Alone To Prevent Hair Loss?

James Passion

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I only use ru58841 every day and give up the Propecia, can I stop hair loss for a long time? I would like to apply ru58841 to the hair loss area every day and stop taking the Propecia...I don't know whether it is possible.

getting_back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes but it has to be done right

What needs to be considered? Also, how much per month would a RU treatment cost?
I started on a very low dose topical finasteride (0.006%) as the 0.5mg oral gave me serious sides. If that fails (and it is likely), RU or topical spironolactone is the next step.

Than I would be on the same treatment as you are: RU, Stemox (garnier as vehicle i guess) and minoxidil

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
RU58841 is not as effective as finasteride, and it would be foolish to use it as a stand-alone treatment. Unless you are one of the unfortunate few who can't tolerate finasteride, I would advise using both finasteride and RU58841.

getting_back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
RU58841 is not as effective as finasteride, and it would be foolish to use it as a stand-alone treatment. Unless you are one of the unfortunate few who can't tolerate finasteride, I would advise using both finasteride and RU58841.

Finasteride oral 0.5mg/ED gave me depression! And I'm not speaking of a mild one, I definetely feel that 5ar is needed within my brain. And there are studies that 5ar has an effect on the brain's neurosteroids.

As said, topical low dosed finasteride is at the moment the approach. It already helped with the itching but it's not enough...

el_duterino

Reaction score
In the 2 human studies they did with RU both concluded that it was as effective or better than finasteride
Same for CB

If your hair reacts well to finasteride then you will do fine on RU - you need to find the right dosage for you and sclap porosity and hair length plays a huge role in that formula

Also we don't know how stable the molecule is in a lotion so it's best to mix a fresh powder amount into neogenic right before applying it. I have been doing this for close to 10 years and yes RU was able to replace finasteride and dutasteride especially if the loss is at the hairline In fact it's better than a 5ar inhibitor

If you read posts from long time finasteride users you will find that no one was able to maitain hairlines over a decade

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started topical Finasteride .50/ml a week ago and I’m resuming 60g/6ml RU daily. Mixing a batch weekly front Kane RU powder.

Didn’t have much luck with RU alone. Diffuse thinning all over, hairline starting to show a bit but the overall density is the real issue.

I’ll keep you posted but I hope the combination will help.

Attachments

• 92C268C8-A92E-4579-ACBC-7E48568E074C.jpeg
    92C268C8-A92E-4579-ACBC-7E48568E074C.jpeg
    308.7 KB · Views: 210

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
In the 2 human studies they did with RU both concluded that it was as effective or better than finasteride
Same for CB

If your hair reacts well to finasteride then you will do fine on RU - you need to find the right dosage for you and sclap porosity and hair length plays a huge role in that formula

Also we don't know how stable the molecule is in a lotion so it's best to mix a fresh powder amount into neogenic right before applying it. I have been doing this for close to 10 years and yes RU was able to replace finasteride and dutasteride especially if the loss is at the hairline In fact it's better than a 5ar inhibitor

If you read posts from long time finasteride users you will find that no one was able to maitain hairlines over a decade

I agree with your assessment on RU however disagree that NOBODY has been able to maintain their hairlines for more than 10yrs. I think a topical antiandrogen is the way of the future. I do not think I would use RU however there are people that are successful with it, as you said, if the formulation is good. I am praying Breezula is approved and is successful as this can replace Finasteride or at least compliment very low dosing of Finasteride.

el_duterino

Reaction score
Is it because the required dose of ru58841 is not enough to anti the hairloss?
This guy used a small amount of RU for 2 weeks and he has perfect thick hair so draw your own conclusion
He also said that finasteride and dutasteride did not work for him

getting_back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same for CB

I totally believe that you are a long-term RU maintainer ;) That's great!

The hairline and temples are the problem for me (NW3.x) .. So, what do you think is giving less sides, RU or CB? Is CB horrible expensive at the moment?

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
This guy used a small amount of RU for 2 weeks and he has perfect thick hair so draw your own conclusion
He also said that finasteride and dutasteride did not work for him

You've been maintaining on RU alone for a while. What is your source. Do you store all your RU in the freezer until right before use or have a small amount for easy mixing at hand. .

el_duterino

Reaction score
I store my main bag in the freezer and a small bottle of powder in the fridge
Before applying I pull the bottle from the fridge like 10mins prior then mix a small amount into a neogenic plastic bottlle and it dissolves right away
My source is kane but three are other suppliers too
RU is quite cheap compared to what I pay for neo and minoxidil foam

jjoshh8

Established Member
Reaction score
I store my main bag in the freezer and a small bottle of powder in the fridge
Before applying I pull the bottle from the fridge like 10mins prior then mix a small amount into a neogenic plastic bottlle and it dissolves right away
My source is kane but three are other suppliers too
RU is quite cheap compared to what I pay for neo and minoxidil foam

I used to buy from Kane, I just bought from the Gang Luo guy a little while ago, I’m maintaining well, he’s a lot cheaper, a lot cheaper.

James Passion

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to buy from Kane, I just bought from the Gang Luo guy a little while ago, I’m maintaining well, he’s a lot cheaper, a lot cheaper.
What is Gang Luo guy? I never heard it before......could you should me the homepage?

jjoshh8

Established Member
Reaction score
What is Gang Luo guy? I never heard it before......could you should me the homepage?

Gang Luo is his name. He is he supplier of daro and I believe he has cb as well.
The guys kept talking about him so I started emailing questions, he is a good guy, really helpful.
His ru is $6 usd for 1g, can’t beat that. I’m happy I bought from him.
This is his email address
service@2hpharm.com

James Passion

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gang Luo is his name. He is he supplier of daro and I believe he has cb as well.
The guys kept talking about him so I started emailing questions, he is a good guy, really helpful.
His ru is $6 usd for 1g, can’t beat that. I’m happy I bought from him.
This is his email address
service@2hpharm.com
OK, thank you very much.