IS IT CORRECT TO BEAT PEOPLE WHO CALL YOU BALD?

is it correct to beat people who call you bald?

• Total voters

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
today I taught one other guy that I dont like funny comments about my hat... He is the third one in 6 months.

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Someday you will find somebody who will beat your @ss down hard if you keep looking for fights. 3 in 6 months tells me you are the problem.

Redbone

Reaction score
So True.... It will be quite the shocker when it happens, hopefully you won't get your *** beat to badly and end up in the infermary...

G

there are other ways to get at people who mock your norwood.

It sounds like you may have some anger management issues.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Your not even bald, looking at your pics, just a receeding hairline.

Maybe people say bald because you have a shaved head?

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Guys I did a mistake. Its not good to beat people who call you bald. And all you, in the forum, who wrote down that some guy will beat me someday, you are right.People must come together and stop the fights especially when it has to for such light issues such hair. I am really sorry that I created this topic and this poll and ........

ANY SON OF A b**ch WHO CALLS ME BALD AGAIN WILL DIE NEXT TIME, YOU MOTHERFUCKING BUSTARD I WILL FILL HIM WITH HALLS AND I WILL CUT HIS HEAD AND.....

:lol: :D :D :D :lol:

oni

Reaction score
What thylax you are going to fill his mouth in with your man fat.........if he he makes fun of your hair.

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
thylax said:
today I taught one other guy that I dont like funny comments about my hat... He is the third one in 6 months.

If you just suddenly stop posting one day we will set up a nice memorial thread for you, it will be the envy of all the hair loss sites. :wink:

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score

if you just stop one day saying bullsh*t, I will send to you free a 60ml bottle of dr kirkland's minoxidil.
:)

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: reply

thylax said:
if you just stop one day saying bullsh*t, I will send to you free a 60ml bottle of dr kirkland's minoxidil.
:)

Don't put postage on that anytime soon, especially with the way the prices keep going up in the US. :wink:

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score

I dont care about the prices as long as I dont hear bullsh*t. The last one annoy me much more the first.

Dave001

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thinning said:
Someday you will find somebody who will beat your @ss down hard if you keep looking for fights. 3 in 6 months tells me you are the problem.

Very true. She will kick his *** the next time. The attitude on display (from the OP) is characteristic of absent physical prowess in addition to the obvious intellectual deficiency.

Odelay

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: reply

thylax said:
I dont care about the prices as long as I dont hear bullsh*t. The last one annoy me much more the first.

Especially if you planned on sending this Minoxidil internationally it would be a shame to let the package just sit around your place for years with unused postage. :wink: