Is hair more valuable than having family and friends?

Aqalp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
IMO Hair enables confidence to be more assertive, outgoing and receptive to social situations, which can result in more friendships, which can in itself evolve into family. (unless a person is happy bald, all the power to them).

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow didn’t realize there was so much black pilling around here

guys I’m kinda chunky and I’ve been bald a long time, and I have no problem getting laid at all.

y’all have convinced yourselves that you’re unfuckable. I’m 40 and I get girls in their 20s.

yes I’m tall, 6’2”, and I’m average looking.
The problem is, I'm unlovable.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow didn’t realize there was so much black pilling around here

guys I’m kinda chunky and I’ve been bald a long time, and I have no problem getting laid at all.

y’all have convinced yourselves that you’re unfuckable. I’m 40 and I get girls in their 20s.

yes I’m tall, 6’2”, and I’m average looking.
Well being 6'2" is definitely your asset

Btw how do you meet these chicks

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
IMO Hair enables confidence to be more assertive, outgoing and receptive to social situations, which can result in more friendships, which can in itself evolve into family. (unless a person is happy bald, all the power to them).

So true

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score

Got told by a crackhead bloke yesterday that I am a good looking specimen but the reason I haven't a girlfriend is because I have a beard..............this aforementioned has a tattoo on his face!

Three months earlier I was told by another crackhead bloke that I have a top beard and it really suits me. This was in the daytime as well when the beard looks worse because of the contrast in light.

No in-between you see.....................but I suppose it's all subjective isn't it.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have very loving family and friends. I know it's easy for anyone to say that, but I know I have them. Despite all my bullshit and bad behavior due to being miserable because of my sh*t genes, they still stuck by my side and helped me a lot. They really care about me even though I have not much to offer anyone. Sometimes I even wonder why do they give that much of a sh*t about someone like me

But despite that I'm miserable as f***, I feel like I have nothing at all. There were times when I had good hair and no friends and I wasn't as miserable as nowadays. I say to myself yeah I have great family and friends, but at the end i'm still a balding subhuman worthless freak who has no place in this world or right to exist due to being disfigured and pathetic looking. Is hair really that important? I've never thought about it when I was a fullhead but hair and health are truly everything. Being secure in yourself and full of motivation in life if you look good is priceless IMO

At this point if I got offered to have a thick, good-looking NW1 and have no family or friends forever I'd probably take it
Family > hair but hair > Friends

You can get new friends but you can't get a new family and if you lost your hair you can't get that back either.

Dogchebag

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking good is the only thing that can keep my sanity. I'd rather lose everything and have looks because I can just start over.

Withoutlooks. You cannot start over. Theres nothing to start. Theres nothing that even began.

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking good is the only thing that can keep my sanity. I'd rather lose everything and have looks because I can just start over.

Withoutlooks. You cannot start over. Theres nothing to start. Theres nothing that even began.
Lmfao