Is hair more valuable than having family and friends?

Milkonos

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In my case, hair KINDA brought me friends. I know it sounds shallow. But I was so confident back then that I could have been friend with lots of persons. Now, I'm finally starting to get out of years of hard depression. But during those years, I practically ended up alone, why ? because who would want to be friend with a depressed dude ? I mean "practically", because in fact it was above all BDD, I still had like 3 persons around me but I was so f*****g blind to see it

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No friends and no family would rape you mentally to death lol, you have so many people on incels.co with NW1

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wouldn't hurt me even as half as balding does
Would literally kill you lol, loneliness is more damaging to you than smoking. Balding is not bothering me that much because my friends did not leave me and family still loves me
Because they're a bunch of autistic retards who rot in their basements. It's basically impossible for anyone with hair to become an incel unless they're deformed or autistic
If you have hair you still can be an incel lmao, I know a guy who is a thick NW0 but is a fattie with wrinkled skin so no one wants him. Also disabledcels can have hair and women will just not be interested n them at all. Also schizocels and autistcels. And even one of my friends, till 20 he had no gf at all and was unwanted, even though he had so great hair he could grow them very VERY long

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Would literally kill you lol
Not as quick as baldness since i'm gonna kill myself if i become bald
If you have hair you still can be an incel lmao
Impossible, fullheads = genetically superior and women love genetically superior males.
know a guy who is a thick NW0 but is a fattie with wrinkled skin so no one wants him
Being a fattie is being deformed. And anyway it's his f*****g fault for being fat so he brought it upon himself
Also disabledcels can have hair and women will just not be interested n them at all
Literally far from the truth. A paralyzed fullhead has infinitely more SMV than a bald athlete
Also schizocels and autistcels
I already included those. But I still think fullheaded schizocel and high-functioning autistcels have a chance
And even one of my friends, till 20 he had no gf at all and was unwanted, even though he had so great hair he could grow them very VERY long
Yeah but he's not incel anymore, is he? It's because he never tried seriously before the age of 20 to get a gf even though he had the asset to do it (having hair)

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not as quick as baldness since i'm gonna kill myself if i become bald
Wow guess gonna have to kill myself because I am bald already
Impossible, fullheads = genetically superior and women love genetically superior males.
Having hair is not the only factor in attractiveness lol. My gf chose me over a fullhead guy literally
Being a fattie is being deformed. And anyway it's his f*****g fault for being fat so he brought it upon himself
Yeah but wrinkled skin idk why happened
Literally far from the truth. A paralyzed fullhead has infinitely more SMV than a bald athlete
Not at all lol, disabledcels play on nightmare mode. Also I would never get my hair back at the expense of working body and literally no one would do it
I already included those. But I still think fullheaded schizocel and high-functioning autistcels have a chance
Idk they have higher chances but they are truly fucked
Yeah but he's not incel anymore, is he? It's because he never tried seriously before the age of 20 to get a gf even though he had the asset to do it (having hair)
He tried very seriously and sorry but he never succeeded until now.

Hair is not always a dealbreaker lol

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow guess gonna have to kill myself because I am bald already
Tbh the world would be a better place if bald trash ended their lives
Having hair is not the only factor in attractiveness lol. My gf chose me over a fullhead guy literally
There are people out there who choose to have sex with literal animals over other humans as well. So it doesn't mean anything
Not at all lol, disabledcels play on nightmare mode. Also I would never get my hair back at the expense of working body and literally no one would do it
It's true that being disabled is worse than baldness in general. But I was talking in the context of dating and attraction, in which case being disabled is much more forgiving than being bald
He tried very seriously and sorry but he never succeeded until now.
I'm 100% sure that he was just doing it wrong. Some guys are absolutely oblivious with zero social cues and they drive women away with their awkwardness
Hair is not always a dealbreaker lol
Hair is 50% of attraction, the other 50% is height and face combined

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tbh the world would be a better place if bald trash ended their lives
Absolutely no lmao
There are people out there who choose to have sex with literal animals over other humans as well. So it doesn't mean anything
Lmao at that comparison, sometimes you are more attractive than some guy who has his hair
It's true that being disabled is worse than baldness in general. But I was talking in the context of dating and attraction, in which case being disabled is much more forgiving than being bald
Being disabled is a death blow for dating. You are literally less functional, you have to be taken care of, your life is miserable and there are much less activities you can do without your legs or hands lol. Also if you are deaf, women will not take a second to understand you, they will just go with someone who they can actually talk to.
I'm 100% sure that he was just doing it wrong. Some guys are absolutely oblivious with zero social cues and they drive women away with their awkwardness

Hair is 50% of attraction, the other 50% is height and face combined
yeah hair play a fair share cconsidering you can wear them long, short, bald or do some crazy sh*t with them. But still it's not all of your attractiveness. Maybe it's just that I am handsome but people still like me despite my horrible balding lol

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao at that comparison, sometimes you are more attractive than some guy who has his hair
Unless that guy is deformed, then no you can't be more attractive than him unless you're Jeremy Meeks tier. There's always some fitting hairstyle he can do and he will mog you to sh*t
Being disabled is a death blow for dating. You are literally less functional, you have to be taken care of, your life is miserable and there are much less activities you can do without your legs or hands lol. Also if you are deaf, women will not take a second to understand you, they will just go with someone who they can actually talk to.
I've seen many disabled people dating and having relationships. Baldcels are almost always incels unless they're exceptionally tall and good-looking, or outliers like yourself who eventually get cheated on and dumped

Also being deaf > being bald to nearly every single young woman on earth
yeah hair play a fair share cconsidering you can wear them long, short, bald or do some crazy sh*t with them. But still it's not all of your attractiveness. Maybe it's just that I am handsome but people still like me despite my horrible balding lol
I never said that your family and friends would stop liking you for being bald. Maybe subconsciously they will view you as inferior and give less fucks about what you have to say. But the problem with baldness is growing out alone being unable to ever have love or have a family unless you're planning to get cuckold'd and cheated on. Your self-esteem and image also get decimated forever, you will never feel good about yourself and comfortable in your own skin

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unless that guy is deformed, then no you can't be more attractive than him unless you're Jeremy Meeks tier. There's always some fitting hairstyle he can do and he will mog you to sh*t
Well he has a great body imo so I think he mogs me, he is shorter than me noticeably so idk. There are many instances where bald man mogs just because he has better body, better face or dresses better
I've seen many disabled people dating and having relationships. Baldcels are almost always incels unless they're exceptionally tall and good-looking, or outliers like yourself who eventually get cheated on and dumped
Wow I cannot wait for my gf to cheat on me, I think I will just beat her if she does and that will be it lol
Also being deaf > being bald to nearly every single young woman on earth
Yeah especially if you are absolutely unable to communicate with deaf guy
I never said that your family and friends would stop liking you for being bald. Maybe subconsciously they will view you as inferior and give less fucks about what you have to say. But the problem with baldness is growing out alone being unable to ever have love or have a family unless you're planning to get cuckold'd and cheated on. Your self-esteem and image also get decimated forever, you will never feel good about yourself and comfortable in your own skin
Well I feel good in my skin if I take care of myself, if my said wife were to leave me or cheat on me then I can just have another family and forget about the family which was a failure lol.

Butterbean Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have very loving family and friends. I know it's easy for anyone to say that, but I know I have them. Despite all my bullshit and bad behavior due to being miserable because of my sh*t genes, they still stuck by my side and helped me a lot. They really care about me even though I have not much to offer anyone. Sometimes I even wonder why do they give that much of a sh*t about someone like me

But despite that I'm miserable as f***, I feel like I have nothing at all. There were times when I had good hair and no friends and I wasn't as miserable as nowadays. I say to myself yeah I have great family and friends, but at the end i'm still a balding subhuman worthless freak who has no place in this world or right to exist due to being disfigured and pathetic looking. Is hair really that important? I've never thought about it when I was a fullhead but hair and health are truly everything. Being secure in yourself and full of motivation in life if you look good is priceless IMO

At this point if I got offered to have a thick, good-looking NW1 and have no family or friends forever I'd probably take it
Yes, Keratin is more important than your kin.

Caillou

My Regimen
Reaction score
You would sacrifice family for hair?
I didn't mean literally sacrifice their lives, their lives are worth much more than any hair. But I was talking in the context of cutting ties with them forever in return for hair

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't mean literally sacrifice their lives, their lives are worth much more than any hair. But I was talking in the context of cutting ties with them forever in return for hair
That is sad

acropora1981

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow didn’t realize there was so much black pilling around here

guys I’m kinda chunky and I’ve been bald a long time, and I have no problem getting laid at all.

y’all have convinced yourselves that you’re unfuckable. I’m 40 and I get girls in their 20s.

yes I’m tall, 6’2”, and I’m average looking.