Is ForHair in Korea worth it? For asian like me?

MrDepressed

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had an online consultation with doctor of ForHair in Korea and they gave me this report, please tell me if its worth it? As I'm asian (chinese) with natural thin hair, I prefer going to asia for transplant like in korea and since korea has the highest ratings for cosmetic surgeries.
I'm not planning to get transplant yet but I'm leaving it for the future in case when I decide to get one. But please tell me if I should go for ForHair in Korea, but if if not, then which one?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• forhair4.png
    forhair4.png
    138.7 KB · Views: 767
  • forhair1.png
    forhair1.png
    313.6 KB · Views: 860
  • forhair2.png
    forhair2.png
    123.5 KB · Views: 639
  • forhair3.png
    forhair3.png
    69.1 KB · Views: 656
  • 1.png
    1.png
    75.6 KB · Views: 718
  • 2.png
    2.png
    51 KB · Views: 687

arfy

Established Member
Reaction score
No, you don't need a hair transplant yet. You have almost no hair loss at all. The small amount of recession in your hairline is totally normal in adults, even if they don't have any degree of male pattern baldness at all. It can be hard to tell from photos sometimes. If you really are losing hair, you should consider using Finasteride (get a prescription from your doctor). Not surgery!

Do you have hairloss in your family? Is your father bald? Family history is helpful, but can only hint at your future. Hair loss can skip generations. But family history can provide clues, if baldness does exist in your family.

Also, only start one thread for your questions. Put all your new questions in that same thread.

If you don't need a hair transplant, why did the clinic quote 1500 grafts for you? Because they want your money!!! Even though you don't need a hair transplant, you can find many clinics who will be glad to operate on you anyway. Be careful! There are sharks in these waters!

MrDepressed

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, you don't need a hair transplant yet. You have almost no hair loss at all. The small amount of recession in your hairline is totally normal in adults, even if they don't have any degree of male pattern baldness at all. It can be hard to tell from photos sometimes. If you really are losing hair, you should consider using Finasteride (get a prescription from your doctor). Not surgery!

Do you have hairloss in your family? Is your father bald? Family history is helpful, but can only hint at your future. Hair loss can skip generations. But family history can provide clues, if baldness does exist in your family.

Also, only start one thread for your questions. Put all your new questions in that same thread.

If you don't need a hair transplant, why did the clinic quote 1500 grafts for you? Because they want your money!!! Even though you don't need a hair transplant, you can find many clinics who will be glad to operate on you anyway. Be careful! There are sharks in these waters!

Oh wow really? Thanks for the heads up... However I was thinking to get surgery in my 30s I understand I may be too young to be considering for transplant. What about Toby Sheldon? You know the guy who was so obsessed over Justin Bieber... That guy wasn't bald his hair was just slightly thinning and he had a transplant to make his hair to look even thicker that looks like Justin Bieber's. You sure its impossible for me to get transplant to make my hair even thicker right?

I do have male pattern baldness in early stage as my dermatologist told me that I lost 2% of hair, so yes father is bald, as well as parental grandfather. I'm actually taking Finasteride for about 7 months with my hair thickened up. It was visibly thinning on top before finasteride. I just fear to continue to have more thinning in the future which is why I plan a transplant for it.

There's also one girl who hasn't even lost her hair that had transplant at ForHair in Korea for more density with good results... Do you think this is reliable? https://www.realself.com/review/seoul-korea-my-hairline-hair-transplant-surgery-in-korea-seoul

Wylie

Reaction score
I can't believe they say you need 1500 to 1800 grafts. Why am I not surprised?

arfy

Established Member
Reaction score
What about Toby Sheldon? You know the guy who was so obsessed over Justin Bieber... That guy wasn't bald his hair was just slightly thinning and he had a transplant to make his hair to look even thicker that looks like Justin Bieber's.

He didn't need a hair transplant, he needs psychological counseling. 2% hair loss and you want a hair transplant? Any clinic that would operate on you at this stage are (in my opinion) probably crooks.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't believe they suggested a transplant for OP and up to 1800 grafts WTF. Immediately that tells me a lot about this clinic. Stick to those on the approved list, see plenty of before and after pictures and hope for the best.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Can't believe they suggested a transplant for OP and up to 1800 grafts WTF. Immediately that tells me a lot about this clinic. Stick to those on the approved list, see plenty of before and after pictures and hope for the best.

Hey Friend , How are you doing? Haven't talk with you for a while ! Hope everything is going well to you ! I missed you here.