Is dutasteride even worth trying? Diffuse thinning

Bw0434

Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
19
35 years old. First pic is out of the shower and dried and second pick is after putting liquid minoxidil in. I got diffuse thinning all over. Was planning to just shave it all off but wanted to see if you guys think dutasteride is worth a try. I tried finasteride a few years ago and had no luck. I'm on trt so my dht level is normally double the high end standards. Surprisingly when I blow dry and some thickening powder in my hair and some hair fibers it looks somewhat decent. 3rd slide. Just wondering if this type of hairloss can be helped by dutasteride
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20261002-125736.png
    Screenshot_20261002-125736.png
    419.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20261002-125856.png
    Screenshot_20261002-125856.png
    577.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20261002-130344.png
    Screenshot_20261002-130344.png
    205.9 KB · Views: 7

Yar

Senior Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
785
35 years old. First pic is out of the shower and dried and second pick is after putting liquid minoxidil in. I got diffuse thinning all over. Was planning to just shave it all off but wanted to see if you guys think dutasteride is worth a try. I tried finasteride a few years ago and had no luck. I'm on trt so my dht level is normally double the high end standards. Surprisingly when I blow dry and some thickening powder in my hair and some hair fibers it looks somewhat decent. 3rd slide. Just wondering if this type of hairloss can be helped by dutasteride
Which medication is used for hormone replacement therapy?
 
Top