Is dermatch best for me? What about my minoxidil use?

hair2stay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How easily does dermatch come off? I use topical minoxidil as well so I assume my scalp should be free of any fibre or dermatch?

I practice Brazilian jiu-jitsu. If I'm headlocked will the dermmatch rub off and onto my opponents white uniform?

Perhaps hair fibres are best or loreal magic root? Is there a way to best lock in fibres to prevent SWEAT from ruining things? Spray and I've been told oil based pomade?

Thank you

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
quite sure that it will be on your opponents uniform...
it is somehow sweat resistent, though... but when you run you fingers through your hair, you get your fingers dirty, i just assume a headlock uses more force than my fingers...

hair2stay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
quite sure that it will be on your opponents uniform...
it is somehow sweat resistent, though... but when you run you fingers through your hair, you get your fingers dirty, i just assume a headlock uses more force than my fingers...
Thank you vondoom.

Is it able to wash off easily

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you vondoom.

Is it able to wash off easily
from your head? was no issue, little bit of shampoo and it it comes off easy...

i never had it on my clothes, so no idea, but i suppose worst case scenario would be professional laundry...

hair2stay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
from your head? was no issue, little bit of shampoo and it it comes off easy... I

i never had it on my clothes, so no idea, but i suppose worst case scenario would be professional laundry...
Yes from my head...if I can't shower on any given night i Want it to wash quickly so I can apply the minoxidil...or maybe I'll drink it lol