Is Bekim the new CCS?

Boondock

Reaction score
I seriously think someone should IP check Bekim. He can't be for real. I'd be surprised if we had an actual IP address coming from Albania here.

Bekim

Established Member
Reaction score
Boondock said:
I seriously think someone should IP check Bekim. He can't be for real. I'd be surprised if we had an actual IP address coming from Albania here.

Bekim posts froms uks two

Bekim ins Albania nots sos much

Bekim livings in flat this is middle ofs uk

work plumbing Bekim doing

manny times goings twos Albania twos sees families

Bekim :)

Boondock

Reaction score
Bekim said:
Boondock said:

You're not real. Seriously. Nobody who's actually foreign spells in such a Borat way (why would you add 's' on the end of everything?)

I know how foreigners misspell and this is not it. I also know that most foreigners who end up on here want to talk about hair loss, which you don't seem to have.

I honestly think is the new incarnation of Gunner.

Boondock

Reaction score
joshua said:
Well if it's Gunner then I hope he ditches the crappy Eastern European gimmick soon and starts writing some new norwood bombing adventures :punk:

Honestly, I think Gunner has been so destroyed by Norwood-ville that he's splintered into a collection of alter egos.

I imagine him as some sort of Riddler character from the Batman series. He sits in his basement, tinkering online with different personas. One minute he's Bekim, the next he's Hoppi, the next he's CCS.

Sometimes I wonder if even I am just a figment of Gunner's imagination.

Bekim

Established Member
Reaction score
Boondock said:
Bekim said:
Boondock said:

You're not real. Seriously. Nobody who's actually foreign spells in such a Borat way (why would you add 's' on the end of everything?)

I know how foreigners misspell and this is not it. I also know that most foreigners who end up on here want to talk about hair loss, which you don't seem to have.

I honestly think is the new incarnation of Gunner.
Last visited: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:48 pm
Total posts: 36
[0.01% of all posts / 0.42 posts per day]
Search user’s posts
Most active forum: Men's General Hair Loss Discussions
[ 15 Posts / 41.67% of your posts ]
Most active topic: Bekim's Story - (30)
[ 13 Posts / 36.11% of your posts ]

Boondock is c*** suker!!!!

Bekim haves the hairloss!!!

Bekim haves many women makes the fun of Bekim hairloss!!!

Boondock calls Bekim Gunner???

Bekim :(

Bekim

Established Member
Reaction score
Boondock meeting Albanian mans ???

maybes you speaks Albanian god as Bekim english???

Bekim :shock:

Boondock

Reaction score
Boondock meeting Albanian mans ???

maybes you speaks Albanian god as Bekim english???

2801135qw.jpg

Bekim

Established Member
Reaction score
joshua said:
Well if it's Gunner then I hope he ditches the crappy Eastern European gimmick soon and starts writing some new norwood bombing adventures :punk:

maybes Boondock woman lookings likes the sh i t!!!!!!

turd.jpg

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
oni, can Bekim maybe be an anagram for MikeB? Mike B is Bekim spelled backwards.

The Gardener

Reaction score
It's great to see TynanW dropping by once again. I hope his hairline is good, his house is comfortable, and his thingy is wet.

I can understand why barging into an old, previously occupied forum would cause lots of excess commentary and questioning... why not just barge in using an old prototypical Eastern European avatar, Bekim, Branco, whatever... and be able to interact with folks here once again without having to explain/catch up with/illuminate all of your old baggage in real life.

No worries, Tynan... no need to "come clean" or change the approach. I completely understand.

Boondock

Reaction score
The Gardener said:
It's great to see TynanW dropping by once again. I hope his hairline is good, his house is comfortable, and his thingy is wet.

I can understand why barging into an old, previously occupied forum would cause lots of excess commentary and questioning... why not just barge in using an old prototypical Eastern European avatar, Bekim, Branco, whatever... and be able to interact with folks here once again without having to explain/catch up with/illuminate all of your old baggage in real life.

No worries, Tynan... no need to "come clean" or change the approach. I completely understand.

He could easily be TynanW.

One big hole in Bekim's story is his claim to be a plumber in the UK.

It's well-known that many Eastern European plumbers work in the UK. If anything, it's the 'classic' job for an Eastern European to have here.

However, ALL of the plumbers are from EU countries, because of work permit regulations.

Albania is NOT in the EU.

So Bekim simply will not be a plumber here, I'm telling you. Try applying for a work visa to be a plumber from the US, and see what the British authorities tell you. And you're a lot less dodgy than Albanians!

Bekim

Established Member
Reaction score
Boondock said:
The Gardener said:

He could easily be TynanW.

One big hole in Bekim's story is his claim to be a plumber in the UK.

It's well-known that many Eastern European plumbers work in the UK. If anything, it's the 'classic' job for an Eastern European to have here.

However, ALL of the plumbers are from EU countries, because of work permit regulations.

Albania is NOT in the EU.

So Bekim simply will not be a plumber here, I'm telling you. Try applying for a work visa to be a plumber from the US, and see what the British authorities tell you. And you're a lot less dodgy than Albanians!

maybes Bekim nots workings with visa

maybes Bekim is doings the privates jobs fors cash

Bekim coming and goings many times

manny Albanian doings this manny years

maybes Boondock is havings the brain holes

Bekim alsos fixing mobile phones ins back off shop

Boondock

Reaction score
So you're an illegal migrant labourer undercutting British plumbers because you don't pay any tax?

Watch out for the Queen. She's coming to get you. :whistle:

Bekim

Established Member
Reaction score
Boondock said:
So you're an illegal migrant labourer undercutting British plumbers because you don't pay any tax?

queen.jpg

maybes Boondock giving the Freddy aids

Bekim nots wanting the aids

Boondock

Reaction score
Bekim said:
Boondock said:

queen.jpg

maybes Boondock giving the Freddy aids

Bekim nots wanting the aids

You can insult Britain all you like, but please don't piss on Freddie's grave. This guy was a genius, gay or not. R.I.P.

One of the best concerts of all time, by the way:

[youtube:2f958bjp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vofSgnnnIrI[/youtube:2f958bjp]

Bekim

Established Member
Reaction score
You can insult Britain all you like, but please don't piss on Freddie's grave. This guy was a genius, gay or not. R.I.P.

:dunno: Freddie was the bisexuals