Is Bekim the new CCS?

Boondock

Reaction score
On the surface, the two users offer very different service packages.

CCS brings long-winded yet hilarious posts full of intense, crippling hyper-analysis.

Bekim, on the other hand, specializes in exquisite deployment of pictorial put-downs, and insults that are delivered with just enough mis-spelling and accompanying emoticons to forgive your pride as he verbally shoots you down from your high horse and figuratively shits all over your face.

Yet at a deeper level, one seems to have replaced the other.

CCS is now comfortably shacked up. I've seen his pie charts and statistical analysis. This girl he's with is likely to keep him off the board for months.

Bekim seems to have stepped into his mighty shoes, and to have managed the banter of the off-topic forum with elegant grace and skill for a newcomer. I have no idea if he has hair loss, but, as we all know, some of the all-time greatest members on this forum were those who had absolutely no hair loss.

I salute the newfound prominence that Bekim has on the boards.

cs_salute.jpg

patagonia

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS is now comfortably shacked up. This girl he's with is likely to keep him off the board for months.

I suspect this new stage CCS appears to be getting into will be filled with "kodak moments".

s.a.f

Reaction score
Dont compare the two, Bekim is not fit to clean CCS's rollerboots.

HughJass

Reaction score
would it be a stretch to think that CCS's relationship is going to end badly with some serious litigation?

Boondock

Reaction score
I think that's a little unfair. CCS seems to be indicating that his relationship is extremely favourable at the moment.

He even put his findings into a graph to show his girlfriend.

Attachments

• ccs1.jpg
    ccs1.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 196

Bekim

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Dont compare the two, Bekim is not fit to clean CCS's rollerboots.

maybes saf likes clean CCS rollerboots

maybes saf fins make do this

maybes saf haves the homo closet

alsos maybes gay

Bekim nots standings in saf way

maybes saf sends the pms twos the CCS

maybes haves the date ins publics toilets

Bekim sends the flowers for gay wedding

flowers-for-you.gif

Bekim :)

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
lol :punk:

s.a.f

Reaction score
slybald_bot said:
Funny thing is, It's reversed. People consider shaving your head a disturbing act, or just craziness. But, In the past it was considered clean, because of lice and different pests that would borrow into the hair in those times. Crazy how society today worships hair. Even if I still had a full head of hair, I'd still shave it off, because I like the feel and the look.
Yawn alright buddy take it back to slybaldguys. :roll:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Bekims Mother and wife.
[attachment=0:2ap33mef]mongolia-dzud-old-woman-and-dead-goat-ws.jpg[/attachment:2ap33mef]

Attachments

• mongolia-dzud-old-woman-and-dead-goat-ws.jpg
    mongolia-dzud-old-woman-and-dead-goat-ws.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 146

s.a.f

Reaction score
Maybes safs marries Bekims sister

safs treat her in traditional Albanians way

she bees happy :)

[attachment=0:3l2c7nsi]albanian_pack_animal.jpg[/attachment:3l2c7nsi]

Attachments

• albanian_pack_animal.jpg
    albanian_pack_animal.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 143

Bekim

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Maybes safs marries Bekims sister

safs treat her in traditional Albanians way

she bees happy :)

[attachment=1:2cd614nz]albanian_pack_animal.jpg[/attachment:2cd614nz]

this picture altereds

i fixes for you saf

like plumbing
[attachment=0:2cd614nz]saf and mummy.jpg[/attachment:2cd614nz]

Attachments

• saf and mummy.jpg
    saf and mummy.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 126

s.a.f

Reaction score
Female%20bodybuilder%203.jpg

Albania's top action movie star took fins to keep hair, possibles brought it on black market. Possibles side effects.

Bekim big fan, has all films on betamax
Saf! :)

Bekim

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Female%20bodybuilder%203.jpg

Albania's top action movie star took fins to keep hair, possibles brought it on black market. Possibles side effects.

Bekim big fan, has all films on betamax
Saf! :)

ha!

maybes saf datings top action movie star

Bekim have top sex tape this included saf, man/lady thing ands director ands cameras mans CCS

this titles CCS closets sex action movie

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Is Bekim the new CCS? No way! No one can post as good as CCS. If your a Borat fan, you might find Bekim's meaningless posts entertaining. However, CCS's posts are on a much higher intellectual level.................................... :whistle: I would chose to read a CCS post over a Bekim post any day. At least, when CCS posts, most of them are to help other forum members out which is a great display of generosity. :punk: Nobody can replace CCS. As a matter a fact, the secret formula on how to post like CCS has been locked away in a secret vault that also contains the Colonel's secret recipe for Kentucky Fried Chicken.................... :whistle:

oni

Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
Is Bekim the new CCS? No way! No one can post as good as CCS. If your a Borat fan, you might find Bekim's meaningless posts entertaining. However, CCS's posts are on a much higher intellectual level.................................... :whistle: I would chose to read a CCS post over a Bekim post any day. At least, when CCS posts, most of them are to help other forum members out which is a great display of generosity. :punk: Nobody can replace CCS. As a matter a fact, the secret formula on how to post like CCS has been locked away in a secret vault that also contains the Colonel's secret recipe for Kentucky Fried Chicken.................... :whistle:

Locked away in a secret vault? more like rammed up his arse with a screw driver..................................................... :whistle:

The real question is, who is Bekim?........................................... :whistle:

DoctorHouse who do you think it is?