Is being gay an option for bald ugly men?

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
im not gay at all is there a way i cam become.gay it will.get rid of loniless and sexlsss life
Well in this internet age i'm sure there's an Ebook for that

20885230.jpg

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Or this one, but its looks a bit stained and like the pages are stuck together so perhaps somebody got a bit too happy reading it.

91325TLge9L.jpg

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
im not gay at all is there a way i cam become.gay it will.get rid of loniless and sexlsss life
Do you think it could be a choice for some? Or do you think Freud was right? All of us have bisexual tendencies on a spectrum. Or do you think he was totally wrong?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think it could be a choice for some? Or do you think Freud was right? All of us have bisexual tendencies on a spectrum. Or do you think he was totally wrong?
i just wish i coild go back 3 years ago when i was making love with a women.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Or this one, but its looks a bit stained and like the pages are stuck together so perhaps somebody got a bit too happy reading it.

View attachment 171479
Wow, you found this book rather quickly. I guess 20 years on finasteride can confuse your hormones. I got 4 more years to go before I am going to start wanting to read that book.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
gettyimages-613470752jpg-13-31-39-121.jpg

I would never trust a man who looked like this unless he's advertising fried chicken.