Is balding the worst flaw? It sure feels like it is

Youbald123

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seeing how hair can add like 2-3 points to someone's looks makes me so sad that hair is my worst flaw. I have shitty hair and am balding young. I feel as I would take any other flaw than this, even a reduction in my facial attractiveness.

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Is being fat really worse than being bald? Ignore for the moment that being fat is usually something that you can change easily and baldness is usually something that you can not. It seems like hetero guys who are fat don't have much trouble dating. Similarly for bad teeth. But we don't see that with baldness. Maybe baldness is equal to diminutive height.

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
Seeing how hair can add like 2-3 points to someone's looks makes me so sad that hair is my worst flaw. I have shitty hair and am balding young. I feel as I would take any other flaw than this, even a reduction in my facial attractiveness.
2-3? Lol. It takes 6 7 points away if so eone becomes completely bald. Brad pitt would look below average being bald.

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The guy the Bachelorette is most attracted to

Attachments

• 2FB8E3FE-75A9-4E66-96F8-8BDC33B0B87C.jpeg
    2FB8E3FE-75A9-4E66-96F8-8BDC33B0B87C.jpeg
    59.4 KB · Views: 107

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-15 um 11.35.56.png
imagine she had no hair. womens smv is srsly so protected from their estrogen (skin and hair). this is literally deformed tier facial development. over if she was a man. bachelorette as a woman having a harem of attractive men fighting for her. clown world tbh

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sister of a well-known ex-tennis player. She has said so, and it’s obvious as she always selects him for dates. And her ex-husband has the same look.

Attachments

• E4C069C7-DD0C-4A08-9F71-71E43532A549.jpeg
    E4C069C7-DD0C-4A08-9F71-71E43532A549.jpeg
    125.4 KB · Views: 106

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dunno if you're just referring to flaws you can only immediately see, but I'd say having a micropenis is much worse than balding.

rip if u got both.

iCloud

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't know this football player, from what team is he?
Apparently he retired this year (I’m not into football at all). Played on the national team (Red Devils), Ajax, some Belgian teams, Los Angeles Galaxy. (Thank you Google). His name is Jelle Van Damme.