Is balding the worst flaw? It sure feels like it is

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Apparently he retired this year (I’m not into football at all). Played on the national team (Red Devils), Ajax, some Belgian teams, Los Angeles Galaxy. (Thank you Google). His name is Jelle Van Damme.
you need to be old to make baldcelling work. 35+ in most cases, some get luckier and its like 32+

if you are bald your 20s are over. i have yet to see someone post a bald chad in his 20s

baldness is unacceptable if you are young. it automatically transports you into midlife, and you have to wait for your other features to pick up

DarkHairHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you need to be old to make baldcelling work. 35+ in most cases, some get luckier and its like 32+

if you are bald your 20s are over. i have yet to see someone post a bald chad in his 20s

baldness is unacceptable if you are young. it automatically transports you into midlife, and you have to wait for your other features to pick up
Don't let the baldness get the best of you

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
yep.
your mindset is bad, but your comments are on point
my mindset of fixing the problem by the root and getting a system as a nw5 is bad? jfl

also, according to this forum my comments are delusional

We Move

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's nowhere near the worst flaw, come on now, it just feels that way because its not a flaw you're born with. Yes, it sucks, & I especially feel for any young guy experiencing severe hair loss but its not the worst physical flaw.

An ugly face is the worst. Being short is worse, particularly very short, aka below 5'6". I'm barely 5'8" & was a good deal shorter than that until 18 so I speak from personal experience. A guy's who's 5'4" will be in a different Universe socially to the same guy who's half a foot taller. If you're below a certain height there's no room for error in other facets, whereas being tall is the opposite.

The big problem with anything that make you stand out physically in a negative sense is that they affect your self-image, which is debilitating, especially when you're young. You shy away from social interactions & can't even take compliments properly because they don't match your perception of yourself. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. This is why Harry BaldCafe is doing a good thing even if we all know they'd all rather have a full head of hair.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's nowhere near the worst flaw, come on now, it just feels that way because its not a flaw you're born with. Yes, it sucks, & I especially feel for any young guy experiencing severe hair loss but its not the worst physical flaw.

An ugly face is the worst. Being short is worse, particularly very short, aka below 5'6". I'm barely 5'8" & was a good deal shorter than that until 18 so I speak from personal experience. A guy's who's 5'4" will be in a different Universe socially to the same guy who's half a foot taller. If you're below a certain height there's no room for error in other facets, whereas being tall is the opposite.

The big problem with anything that make you stand out physically in a negative sense is that they affect your self-image, which is debilitating, especially when you're young. You shy away from social interactions & can't even take compliments properly because they don't match your perception of yourself. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. This is why Harry BaldCafe is doing a good thing even if we all know they'd all rather have a full head of hair.
Yep. Those two inches make a lot of difference she said.

Fontaine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

An ugly face with good hair beats an average face w/ bald any time

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my mindset of fixing the problem by the root and getting a system as a nw5 is bad? jfl

also, according to this forum my comments are delusional
No. I didnt refer to the system thing, I mean in general.
I didnt know you want to have a system, but good luck with it. if you ok with it then go for it why not

Fontaine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
its impossible to be boring to others if you surpass a certain looks threshold. you can just exist
Now you're start to speak bullshit. While looks halo is true, only a very handsome man good get away with an incredibly boring personality. Why even bother with this water is wet sh*t?

Lets stay on planet earth

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
Now you're start to speak bullshit. While looks halo is true, only a very handsome man good get away with an incredibly boring personality. Why even bother with this water is wet sh*t?

everything you do as a chad will be interpreted non boring.

behave like a jerk? badboy, low inhib
don't talk much (which is boring)? mysterious
reads? hot guys reading
likes computer games? lol how quirky

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CCs-N1Eh2Z5/?hair loss=de

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Just now?