is balding acceptable for old men? what age does it become ok?

VeprSuper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm in my early 40's and losing hair wouldn't be bad now. It's not considered a big deal from what I have seen.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
The title of this thread is, in itself, shows the insanity of it...."At what age is baldness acceptable?" ....it is NOT "NOT ACCEPTABLE" right now as it is, any effin' age!!

The ONLY TIME I notice someone noticing my hairline is when another BALDING MAN is looking!!!!! Seriously!!!!

And the bottom line is that most of you wouldn't have a shot with a hot chick even if you had all your hair because you still would be insecure underneath it all...

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
The title of this thread is, in itself, shows the insanity of it...."At what age is baldness acceptable?" ....it is NOT "NOT ACCEPTABLE" right now as it is, any effin' age!!
So you think it's totally acceptable to be balding @ 17 and bald by 21? Hogwash!

The ONLY TIME I notice someone noticing my hairline is when another BALDING MAN is looking!!!!! Seriously!!!!
Loose the hairline and then see what happens... SERIOUSLY!!!

And the bottom line is that most of you wouldn't have a shot with a hot chick even if you had all your hair because you still would be insecure underneath it all...

Ever consider that we are insecure because of our lack of hair? I know I would feel a hundred times more confident about myself if I had the security of a full head of hair. And that real confidence can go a long way, not the fake confidence to try and convince everyone that your not ashamed and embarrassed by the bald head.

Sometimes, I swear.....:shakehead:

Deadman1

Established Member
Reaction score
You guys have a rude awakening for you if you don't think it matters when you reach 50. Knowing your whole life has been wasted due to baldness, by 50 you have lines and wrinkles so the baldness just makes it all worse. True society considers 50 old and useless but when you see a 75 year old guy with a full head of hair which makes him look 100 times better than you, yeah it will matter.

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You guys have a rude awakening for you if you don't think it matters when you reach 50. Knowing your whole life has been wasted due to baldness, by 50 you have lines and wrinkles so the baldness just makes it all worse. True society considers 50 old and useless but when you see a 75 year old guy with a full head of hair which makes him look 100 times better than you, yeah it will matter.

so true

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
You are so right. These guys don't realize you still have YOUTH even if you don't have too much hair on top. Once your back starts to hurt all the time, your hair grays, your body sags, muscle decreases, your gut gets larger, and women around your age are more bitter than ever and won't even look at you, you will wish you were in your 20's or early 30's again with the same amount of hair you had at those ages. So if hair is a problem now, it may not be the only problem you will face as you age. So my point is consider yourself lucky, hair is all you have to worry about now. Like Deadman said, you see people much older than yourself aging better than you will make you just as insecure. Every time I see a perfect thick NW1 on person over 50 or 60, I have to tell myself, I don't think their life is any better than mine just because they have more hair. So the next time you see a guy will a NW1, don't always assume his life is so much better than yours just because he has more hair. Your life may be a whole lot better than his even if you have a lot less hair.

VeprSuper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have hair but would trade some for the youth some of you have. Don't waste it, it doesn't last long.