Is anyone a vegetarian?

G

my gramps is nw2.5 at 82 and was nw1-1.5 for most of his life. he is a big meat and dairy eater, and also eggs.

biglemoncoke

Established Member
Reaction score
being a veggie will not help with hair loss AT ALL, though eating more dietry fibre will reduce inflammation. also eating less processed food maybe good for overall health which leads to better scalp.

G

socks said:
If anyone thinks eating only veggies helps hairloss then I suggest looking up a country singer by the name of Dwight Yokam... He's a vegetarian and a full blown NW6/7 without his hat on.

I know someone who is a full blown NW6/7 with his hat on!

Axon

Reaction score
badasshairday said:
socks said:
If anyone thinks eating only veggies helps hairloss then I suggest looking up a country singer by the name of Dwight Yokam... He's a vegetarian and a full blown NW6/7 without his hat on.

I know someone who is a full blown NW6/7 with his hat on!

Hah, I was thinking the same thing.

"Yeah baby, I've got a full head of hair under this hat...it's just that when I take it off it travels to another dimension. Wait, where are you going? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN'T GET GIRLS WAHHHHH"

G

actually i see why i said that now. About without the hat on. I just looked up the guy on google images and he always his this huge cowboy hat on!