Is Another God Rising In The Hairlossindustry?

Cymro27

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Humice aside.. quite exciting really. HFG's seem to be the way forward (or will at the very least be a big step forward). And nice to see that there are a few players looking at it.

Who am I kidding.. I can't resist

Attachments

• 220px-Biker_Mice_The_Bros.jpg
    220px-Biker_Mice_The_Bros.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 256

Jakejr

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This study is about mice. They haven’t done any human studies. So this a pipe dream as far as this company and humans are concerned.

bboy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This study is about mice. They haven’t done any human studies. So this a pipe dream as far as this company and humans are concerned.

umm, the human trials begin in about 12 weeks.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very cool.

Tsuji trials begin soon too as people have said.

It's happenin'

Oromus110

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw guys, what makes you think that tsuji will succeed and not fail like many other. Has he already proved something, showed some results?

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw guys, what makes you think that tsuji will succeed and not fail like many other. Has he already proved something, showed some results?
Interspecies Transplantation is more dificult than normal Transplantations. Since he managed to grow human hair in mice it is fair to assume this follicle will produce hair in human. One update stated they are beyoned research Phase.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody here really thinks that, they are just hoping because this is their only chance.
Tsuji is building fully functional human hair follicle. Like the ones you harvest during a hair transplant....
So i really think this is going to work.
Of course we only can be 100% sure when it is finally available but this time the odds are on our side!

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Nobody here really thinks that, they are just hoping because this is their only chance.

Yup. And in March 2019, or April, when people start saying, “hey weren’t we supposed to hear about a human trial starting...” they’ll all find another magical date in the future to hype and condescendingly explain why we were foolish to expect news in the Spring of 2019. It’s Charlie Brown and Lucy with the football...ad infinitum.

H

Reaction score
Yup. And in March 2019, or April, when people start saying, “hey weren’t we supposed to hear about a human trial starting...” they’ll all find another magical date in the future to hype and condescendingly explain why we were foolish to expect news in the Spring of 2019. It’s Charlie Brown and Lucy with the football...ad infinitum.
Arent you guys the ones holding on to this hope the tightest? You pretend as if your sure its going to be a bust same ol "5 years away" scenario no hope delays delays which might be correct but you log in consistently anyway?